new Jon Oliva interview

Excellent interview Sixxi! My Beatles questions really got Jon going, eh? I thought he would get excited about the thought of Paul McCartney hearing his music. Thanks for the mention at the end of the interview too! I'm always good for some JO questions as I've admired the man for 25 years now...just as much as he admires McCartney!

I'm glad this thread didn't get scrolled off...I've been on the road the past two weeks and am now back in Montana for the summer. Now I've gotta play catch up.

Excellent interview Sixxi! My Beatles questions really got Jon going, eh? I thought he would get excited about the thought of Paul McCartney hearing his music. Thanks for the mention at the end of the interview too! I'm always good for some JO questions as I've admired the man for 25 years now...just as much as he admires McCartney!

Jon is one of the best guys to interview, he's laid back and it's like talking to another metal fan. It's that low key and casual. Thanks for the help and glad you got a chance to read it.