New Kamelot Video

Love the video also, very cool. Anyone have a link to the "Haunting" video? I never got to see that. I wish they'd put out a single or something with these videos, love to have them in a HQ format.

Awesome video, the song is way better than the video. I cant not wait to pick up this cd. I have never had a kamelot cd, I think this might be a good one to start with.

Stoink said:
Awesome video, the song is way better than the video. I cant not wait to pick up this cd. I have never had a kamelot cd, I think this might be a good one to start with.

The cd version of the song kills the shortened video version ... :headbang:

Just picked up The Black Halo.

It already LOOKS like an ambitious piece. I'm gonna have a goooooooood day at work absorbing this.

And I got Brainstorm's Metus Mortis, Stratovarius' Destiny, and my drummer got Evergrey 2004 Live, Stratovarius' Visions, and a Children of Bodom t-shirt for my brother.

WHERE DID OUR BEER MONEY GO????

Ok here's the deal. The CD is amazing, easily best album of 2005. And 2000-2004 also. It's that good. But March of Mephisto is by far the worst song on the album, and I personally thing the video is crap. That being said, the album is still amazing.