New Kind of Sound

this isn't spam?? ok, so what does it have to do with Lunaris?

I don't mean to piss on your band or your label, but I took a look at your website. The site it self looks pretty damn cheap, but that's just taste I guess. But hosting a band web site or even worse, a labels website on a geocities popup infested free site just reeks unprofessionalism. A .com or .net adress costs practically nothing these days, and it's pretty much a minimum when you want to come across as a serious endeavor. The site is also full of typos and bad grammar.
The site says nothing about what kind of music this is. There are no sound samples. There is no band bio. Just some remarks by the members about how original they are, and that nobody will understand the music because it's soooooo non-commercialized.
I'm guessing from what is available on the site that this is some kind of neo-punk/hardcore/"we're fucking angry music", and that's all good if you like that sort of thing, but I really don't see what this has to do with Lunaris, a death/black metal band.
Again, I don't mean to discredit your band or label since I don't know shit about it. Just take it as constructive criticism... if you can.

it has nothing to do with Lunaris, are bands not allowed to promote?

yes the site is "supercheap" sorry we didn't invest in the kind of site you had in mind.

NSFTM is not a commercialized band. If popular culture is your cup of tea , fine. But this is not a sellout, commericalized band. we're homemade, underground music trying to start out...

neo-punk/hardcore/"we're fucking angry music", --- as for that, we are not enforcing the "fuck the world mentality"

we're not angry...if you want to hear song samples go to
www.myrem.com
and click on the SNAP CRACKLE POP FORUM
then No SUnlite For the Media