New King Diamond - Big thumbs up!

I would have to say that this new album is awesome!!! We have gotten many request for this album on our station since picking it up on release day. One other person said it best "Two thumbs up!" for sure. Rock on!! For those that haven't heard the album yet you can check it out on our station before purchase.

Dunno, I have the album for some time now and it seemingly doesn't grow on me... :erk:
As for the sound, KD has had a crappy production since House of God, but this one is especially bad - thin, lifeless and wimpy drums make it one of the worst I've heard, be them acoustic, triggered or programmed (and the last option seems most likely). In a whole it's very sterile, they should wash their ears and listen to some quality metal productions. And I'm not talking about the annoying louder-than-everything-else too compressed sound, but the sound that has some meat in the guitars and where the drums hit you in the chest.

i need to get this. i haven't really purchased a king diamond album released after the early 90's