King Diamond news !!

carnut

\m/
Apr 29, 2004
Helgium
Hail to all of you,

It has just been confirmed that King Diamond has joined forces with Nick Storch at ICM and Paul Ryan at The Agency Group.
Nick Storch will be in charge of booking King Diamond concerts in North and South America, and Paul Ryan will be in charge of booking King Diamond concerts in Europe and Rest of World.

“It is great to be in the top professional hands of Nick and Paul. They both come highly recommended by Brian Slagel of Metal Blade, who personally suggested the partnership that is now in effect. ICM and The Agency Group have so much combined experience, which will open new doors for us. When it comes to getting us back on stage again, we all agree on how to bring King Diamond to a whole new level. Within a few weeks, we should be able to announce the first part of our plan.
WELCOME ON BOARD AND STAY HEAVY.” - King

"I can speak for the entire team here at ICM that we are thrilled to have the opportunity to work with such a legend of heavy metal. I could not be happier to be involved with King Diamond's return to the stage." - Nick Storch

"It’s a huge honour, and one I and everyone here at The Agency Group shares, to be part of King’s team moving forward!... Being such an influence on the metal genre and an artist I have personally enjoyed and been inspired by for many years; it’s a very exciting time to be involved!" - Paul Ryan

King Diamond adds: “There’ll be a lot more great news coming the next couple of weeks. It’s been difficult keeping everything under wraps, but soon it will all be out in the open.
I want to thank you for your amazing patience.
We will get back to the Skype sessions in not too long as well.”

Stay Heavy,

King Diamond

kingdiamondhealth.jpg

Didn't see this posted anywhere so here goes, King performing Evil and Burn live @ Dallas:

He's really nailing it too, his voice is as good as it's ever been.

Last edited by a moderator: