New Limbonic Art!

Nehebkau

Sep 17, 2006
http://www.myspace.com/limbonicart

new song: Lycanthropic Tales
album cover:

legacy-of-evil.jpg

:headbang:

Well, atleast Slipknot has good taste...

To be honest though, I haven't yet gotten around to checking out Limbonic Art. Judging by the band's description, it seems to be my type of music. I will try that song.

Check the recent pages of the Black Metal thread for more discussion on this. This is my most anticipated release of 2007 and will likely top my charts in other categories.

I suggest the mp3 version instead of crappy myspace sound.

Link?

Well, atleast Slipknot has good taste...

To be honest though, I haven't yet gotten around to checking out Limbonic Art. Judging by the band's description, it seems to be my type of music. I will try that song.

I'd rather start with Ad Noctum: Dynasty of Death. It is IMO their best album. I make this suggestion because some people have not liked their latest album The Ultimate Death Worship, and judging from this song, the new album may be similar to that one.

Limbonic Art is a hidden gem of black metal that people don't discover right away when they first explore the genre. Those that do arrive at the gateway to this band are in for a cosmic journey that will reward your ears for eternity.

I have a two CD black metal compilation with some Limbonic Art on it. I'll have to check it out later.

It's called Blackend III, if anyone is wondering/caring

Which songs are on it?

Disc 1

1. Thus Spake The Nightspirit - Emperor
2. Danse Macabre - Hecate Enthroned
3. Ultimate Horde Fights, The - Enthroned
4. I Am Your Flesh - In The Woods
5. Behind The 100 Years Gate - Amsvartner
6. Cursed In Eternity - Mayhem
7. Drowned In The Crossway Water - Fatal Embrace
8. Shadows Blood - Cultus Sanguine
9. Man From Hordaland, The - Enslaved
10. Out Of Spirits - Rotting Christ
11. Winterway, The - Borkdagar
12. Slavehammer - Usurper

Song List: Disc 2
1. Spellbound (By The Devil) - Dimmu Borgir
2. Dusk Of The Forgotten Darkness - Enthroned
3. Enter The Moonlight Gate - Lord Belial
4. Astray Within The Coffinwood Mill - Diabolical Masquerade
5. Sacrifices Within Me - Amduscias
6. Spell Of The Winter Forest, The - Hecate Enthroned
7. Walking Through Fire - Profanity
8. En Verden Au Stein - Ragnarok
9. Through Gleams Of Death - Limbonic Art
10. Of Darkness And Light - Thy Serpent
11. Images Of The Mystic Sphere - Tartaros
12. What Malice Embrace - Old Man's Child

^^^ "Through Gleams of Death" is off of their debut Moon in the Scorpio, which is revered by many as their best. It is for sure the band's most atmospheric album. If you enjoy that song, I highly suggest you pick up Moon in the Scorpio, and begin your quest at the beginning of their magnificent discography.

I liked the songs I heard on Black Metal Radio from Limbonic Art, it's been a while since I heard them though, all I remember is my favorite song I heard from them was either from Moon in The Scorpio or Ad Noctum.

So if I like the song I hear from them on their current Legacy of Evil I may get it at my local FYE(it should be there since it's being distributed on Candlelight right?).

So if I like the song I hear from them on their current Legacy of Evil I may get it at my local FYE(it should be there since it's being distributed on Candlelight right?).

Hopefully. Is your local FYE one of those superstores? If it is, it's more likely to have it for it's separate metal section.

^Hell no, I wish. It's got a shitty black metal selection, good for Candlelight and Century Media black metal newer releases but that's it, no Peaceville, no Season of Mist, only old black metal classic I even found there was Emperor's In The Nightside Eclipse, I can probbaly count the number of black metal albums there in both hands...maybe. :lol: But it'd really help if it had those old The End records re-releases, like for the old Satyricon, etc.. But it's good for newer death metal releases but that's about it. I'd really like to go to an FYE superstore.

^Hell no, I wish. It's got a shitty black metal selection, good for Candlelight and Century Media black metal newer releases but that's it, no Peaceville, no Season of Mist, only old black metal classic I even found there was Emperor's In The Nightside Eclipse, I can probbaly count the number of black metal albums there in both hands...maybe. :lol: But it'd really help if it had those old The End records re-releases, like for the old Satyricon, etc.. But it's good for newer death metal releases but that's about it. I'd really like to go to an FYE superstore.

My FYE's metal section is really shitty. There's a few gems among the rubble, but they're a bit expensive and I can usually find the same thing cheaper at a local independent record store or Virgin records.

^Which is why I'll be ordering a lot more form now on, I'll use FYE for newer death metal releases but to get my priorities I'll have to order.