Votes: 7 31.8%
  • In Abhorrence Dementia

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Epitome of Illusions

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Ad Noctum Dynasty of Death

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
All the stuff I've heard from them (various mp3s from all albums and the whole of Epitome of Illusions) has been very boring except for Symphony in Moonlight and Nightmares. So Epitome of Illusions I guess.

I have the "Moon in the Scorpio" LP and I would say it's among the 10 best black metal records I've heard!!!
"In abhorrence..." is pretty crappy in my opinion. The riffs and songs are just much worse than "Moon.." and the computer drums sound very synthetic and gross.
I have the "Ad noctum" LP and I played it once and didn't want to play it again, as it was so horrible!!!!!!

In Abhorrence Dementia for sure! If you ever had the chance to watch the Burzum video, Satan Rides the Media, there is a part, when the newspaper announce who killed Euronymous. In that part a Limbonic Art song from that album is played, amazing!! Can't remember the song's name since I don;t have the CD here now.

They're a love em or hate em type band... extremly atmospheric with decent production. Kind of gives me the same feel as the pre ITNE Emperor recordings... Also I loved the work Daemon did on the first Zyklon album so that probably helps