What band(s) has/have, IYO, a perfect discography?

Mathiäs;7370814 said:
What's wrong with Epic or Origin? Origin is a great non metal record and Epic is pretty good too

Nothing is wrong, they're just below the level of previous albums. Degrees of quality aren't always reliant on the presence of flaws.

Mathiäs;7368552 said:
Their first album prevents their discography from being perfect
This was my Favorite album by them =(
I wouldn't say pink Bubbles apes was a perfect album but it was pretty good I just really love power metal a lot and I their the only bands thats been around awhile and never took a huge fall

Coroner is the closest thing I know to it. Five full-lengths that range from great to fucking awesome and a half best-of/half full-length with some pretty decent stuff as well.

Perfect meaning nothing less than solid and an average of :kickass::

Amon Amarth
Emperor
Dark Tranquility
At The Gates (only 3 full lengths, but w/e)
Elvenking (imo, so fuck off)
Opeth

Electric Wizard
Drawn & Quartered

These were the first two that came into my head, can't really fault any of their releases.
Smae goes for Immolation and Incantation

Xasthur as well, love everything he's released. Also Saint Vitus.

and others, whatever, these are the first with a fair few releases that spring to mind.

ATG has 4 full-lengths

Red In The Sky, Burning Darkness, Slaughter of the Soul. I don't consider Terminal Spirit Disease long enough to be a full-length.

For Drawn And Quartered, I'd say they're damn good, but I don't think they've done anything good enough to be considered perfect.

Red In The Sky, Burning Darkness, Slaughter of the Soul. I don't consider Terminal Spirit Disease long enough to be a full-length.

It's still a full-length album, even if it's shorter than many other albums. There's shorter albums, too.