AC/DC are they metal iyo?

That rape scene from Deliverance is difficult to watch for a guy CTTN... makes me want to cringe and sit down or back my ass up against a wall lol

I think it might be time to change my sig, just for you :)

9 years? Can 7 year olds really comprehend what metal even is? On another note, these forums make me feel like a baby.

So does this argument boil down to AC/DC being one of the "heaviest" bands of the 1970s, so they must be considered metal? Is there some sort of quota that needs to be filled?

Not really:

"Those concerned with the future of hard rock may take solace in knowing that with the release of the first U.S. album by these Australian gross-out champions, the genre has unquestionably hit its all-time low." - Billy Altman in a review for Rolling Stone, 1976

Not for nothing Form since I know you like to think your right all the time but I think it's safe to say that even though he said Hard Rock he was using it as a euphenism for Heavy Metal since Metal wasn't much of a household word(s) at the time like HR was... I have seen Sabbath being described as HR in magazines of those times as well but we both agree they are more then HR. Plus "gross-out champions" of "all-time low" would fit more with HM then HR. But like i said it was more of a euphenism.

Not for nothing Form since I know you like to think your right all the time but I think it's safe to say that even though he said Hard Rock he was using it as a euphenism for Heavy Metal since Metal wasn't much of a household word(s) at the time like HR was... I have seen Sabbath being described as HR in magazines of those times as well but we both agree they are more then HR. Plus "gross-out champions" of "all-time low" would fit more with HM then HR. But like i said it was more of a euphenism.
Confirmation Bias.

Good point. And by the way unfaithfull, ive been a metalhead through and through for 9 years, which is a long ass time when your 16. And to think i was about to apologize.:mad: Fuck you man, true, metal DID evolve but ACDC didnt... they sound just like they did before, and since metal has "evolved" ACDC cannot be called metal anymore. Jesus, i say it over and over.:mad:

Chill little man... don't you notice that i use "lol" and "jk" alot... that is to let you know im kidding around... i live in NY so i make fun by stereotyping people from brooklyn.... like others do... and just because a genre evolves does not mean it's past heroes are no longer part of that genre... just because BM evolved does not mean Bathory is not BM anymore... just to use a example... as for AC/DC... i just consider them a mainstream HM band nowadays because of metals evolvement... but in their day it was "extreme" and shocking what they played and sang about... Big Balls wasn't a "light" song afterall.. anyways apology accepted even if you took it back.. :p