new LIVE pain DVD!!

@ds336: how can it be a bootleg if Nuclear Blast selling it?! :err: check their online shop if you don't believe me.

@Squeak: I have it too and somehow I really doubt it will be included in the DVD...

Master_Debater said:
For those of you in the US, theendrecords.com will carry Pain's new DVD, so you don't have to necssarily import it from nuclearblast.

They should have Virus too, but are taking their sweet time....

Yea, I always checkt here before importing there bring in an insane amount of imports.

I don't know, I still can't find it! The only "coming soon" section i could find is the "Pre-order section" & it's not in there. Could you give me the link or tell me where I could find it? Thanks.:)

OK I figured it out (I think!) I think that the link I had saved was on the "Omega" page, not "The End." That's why I couldn't find what you were talking about. Thanks Debater!:wave:

I don't know...I still couldn't find that link Debater unless I use the one you gave me. I thought mine was outdated or something, but it isn't (I checked.) For some reason I can't find that page. :dopey: