New Masterplan Single

DTJeff

I Am My Nation
Oct 7, 2007
Allentown, PA
www.myspace.com
So... who's heard it? What do you think?

Personally I'm loving it, as I expected to - I think "Far From the End of the World" is a great continuation of the somewhat unique sound this band has always had. Really excited to hear the full album next month.

I think the single is pretty weak. However I have the entire CD, and thankfully the single doesnt represent the rest of the disc.

The song "The Sun Is In Your Hands" is awesome!

I think the single is pretty weak. However I have the entire CD, and thankfully the single doesnt represent the rest of the disc.

The song "The Sun Is In Your Hands" is awesome!

would you say this material is HEAVIER than the previous albums with Jorn or about on par with the other 2??

I've never fully given this band a listen, but I have to say I like this new song that's for damn sure. I should try to get into their back catalog.

Well, if you like the melody, check the female vocals here:

It's taken from a famous classical piece (you may dig deeper into the youtube clips showing to the right). But I wonder if credit is given...

Last edited by a moderator:
If the new album is anything like Aeronautics, then I'll be happier than a pig in shit. I spun Aeronautics the other day and remembered why it's one of my fave albums ever...hell, even the bonus track Treasure World is damn good.