New Material ??

Midnight*Walker

. \m/ .
Feb 19, 2005
California, USA
Hello!
I was wondering if Into Eternity has come up with any new material... or has even thought starting up a new album... i know you are on tour (cant wait to see yuh at Galaxy Theater)...but it would be awsome for you guys to Tour in the states again for a New album !!
Good luck...Stay Alive for the show at Galaxy Theater !!
:headbang:

timroth-intoeternity said:
Hey!

We are writing new music again. Right now we are in rehearsals for the US tour, but we have had time to get some songs completed. So far 2 of them are very heavy, with a lot of speed.

metal!

Tim

LIES!!!! I know you guys are making an entire CD of ballads!!!! ADMIT IT PHOOLZ!!!!!!! ZOMG!!!!!
:OMG:

I was wondering when a new IE would be coming out! Oblivion was a fun CD that you could just blast in the car while driving around. :D I'm excited for teh new IE! Name it after me! (Oinkness)

Thanks! \m/ Metal!

as of last saturday i think rob told me they had like five songs done. i dont know if im remembering correctly but either way a new i e album would definately kick ass. as far as the whole ballad thing goes.. i think it would only work if ie did a whole album of bon jovi covers.. you know itl be cool, you know: no prog, no metal: no talent. itll be a whole new direction.