Hey all...

Decima

New Metal Member
Aug 3, 2005
california
"new" fan here i guess, my little brother played me some songs off all 3 albums... and i tried to go see the show at the galaxy during the hate eternal tour, but my car broke down on the way so i never made it :( i still have the ticket and i do plan to go to the august and october shows in hollywood, santa ana and LA. im curious as to whether anyone knows where to get the tabs for "into eternity" "beginning of the end" "unholy holocaust" "morose seclusion" or "black sea of agony" ? ive been lookin all over and i cant find anyone who was smart enough to get those... im just not up to the task methinks. lemme know if you know anything....

Decima said:
"new" fan here i guess, my little brother played me some songs off all 3 albums... and i tried to go see the show at the galaxy during the hate eternal tour, but my car broke down on the way so i never made it :( i still have the ticket and i do plan to go to the august and october shows in hollywood, santa ana and LA. im curious as to whether anyone knows where to get the tabs for "into eternity" "beginning of the end" "unholy holocaust" "morose seclusion" or "black sea of agony" ? ive been lookin all over and i cant find anyone who was smart enough to get those... im just not up to the task methinks. lemme know if you know anything....
hope to see ya at The Galaxy shows... I won't miss any of those as the venue is 4-5 minutes from my house ;) :headbang:

As for tabs... I've never had much luck looking up Into Eternity tabs online. Your best bet is to try them by ear. "Beginning of the End" isn't hard, believe me- the others you named I haven't tried yet.