tour??

drifter620

Mar 13, 2005
Kansas
Into Eternity is playing mexico on 5/28. Then they are playing des monies 6/10. Then I went on pollstar.com and they said into eternity is playing in Daveport iowa on 6/10? however this date is not on this site, but pollstar is usually right. and if it is true does anyone know if they will be adding any other dates in the area between mexico and ohio? if anyone know can you post anything about adding any more tour dates.

either way I will see them at the ranch bowl on 6/30, and I can't wait, but dammit I want to see into eternty headline and play "black sea of agony" and maybe some other stuff they might not play when they open for someone else.

any help on this would be awesome!!!

its confirmed, at least on ticketmaster. Ticketmaster says into eternity headlines with all shall perrish 6-8 at Quad City Live davenport Iowa. I hope this is true. If it is see you in 16 days. If not tell me.......

I just checked the CM website, they have added a couple of new dates in the last few days or so that I didn't hear about, I'll go add them on our tourpage tonight. Anyway, some general advice: always check the venue before going, folks!

edit: oops, I just discovered an email from the 18th about those dates, sorry, my bad......