Into Eternity to open for Gamma Ray?

Well after reading this and the other thread, guys please take this off the boards. Internet nerds don't need to hear this kind of stuff, seeing as how everything said is taken out of context no matter what is going on.

Rob kicks ass, Into Eternity kick ass. Hope you guys can work it out.

holy crap, tim, you are the fuckin man. i found an old HS friend who was justst getting into metal and was there for gamma ray, he heard you guys and his mouth dropped.
best show i've seen you do! though it would have been nice to hear 3 Dimentional Aperture. the new songs are amazing. can't wait to buy the CD.

hi Rob, hi Troy :wave:
yep there seem to have been communication problems, you guys need to talk a bit more (and directly, not so much on the forum ;)) Anything can be worked out as long as you are willing to look critically at yourself and see the other person's point.
Well, Dr. Marlies has to leave for work, so be good and behave :p

drifter620 said:
Now, that they have they have a new entrance picture to the website, and rob isn't in any of the pictures of the recording process. WTF is going on? I am so confused!!!

:OMG:
I had no idea it would give such a wrong idea :erk: Does it need a comment?? First of all, this is not in the studio but it's a rehearsal! Rob doesn't live in Regina anymore so isnt rehearsing there as much.. he wasn't there when the pics were taken, that's all, duh.....

Marlies said:
hi Rob, hi Troy :wave:
yep there seem to have been communication problems, you guys need to talk a bit more (and directly, not so much on the forum ;)) Anything can be worked out as long as you are willing to look critically at yourself and see the other person's point.
Well, Dr. Marlies has to leave for work, so be good and behave :p

Good point ,Marlies,
I was just trying to shed some light on the situation for one of the fans
from myself thats all....wasnt aiming any comments towards anyone..
R:kickass:

I knew it was just a rehersal picture, I just didn't know rob had moved from regina. Then I had been trying to figure of if into eternity was playing with gamma ray in Minnesota so I have been watching the posts trying to figure out what was happening with that. And all these other post made me so confused.

As a fan and friend, I hope everything gets resolved quickly. No forum wars, please!

To Tim, Troy, Stu and Jim last night, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

-Milton

edit - By the way, the new songs are killer!!!

Now it's on fucking blabbermouth.

For what it's worth, I've driven 5+ hours to see IE 3 times in the last year or so. I made that drive simply to watch Tim & Rob play together. I hope to do it again in the future.

i would have bought some merch, but yeah... the only shirt they had was a BiO in XL, i'm a Large... and it was 30 bux...

i see rob's response has gone further than just this forum as it is on blabbermouth. i dont' think it is right since nothing is official yet and i think things can be worked out in time. this is why i ain't gonna be the one who reposts it on metal underground.

new songs do rule and me and my friends are gonna get the new CD for sure.

edit: you beat me to it bloodofthepriest

TO BLABBERMOUTH PEOPLE: FUCK OFF ALREADY!!

NO thanks for having NO RESPECT at all for a band that always fed you (or CM did) with the latest news. Problems are there to be delt with. All bands have them, though usually behind closed doors. And whatever will come out of it, I'm really pissed off by them drawing these way too early conclusions and throwing it on their site GEEZ!

yeah I hope nobody reposts it (but I guess that's in vain), that everyone will sit down and talk soon and that someone of them will go kick Blabbermouth's ass for blowing up this thing. :mad: :mad: :mad:

yeah me too marlies. half the people don't even know shit bout the band. "they should hang it up" - come on seriously, the band is tim for the most part. he can do the recordings himself aside from drumming if it came down to it. and why should one person just call it quits cause he's gotten some rough time. i know locals who only dream about doing what IE has done. yet they are that "one man band" kinda thing who always looks for live guys to help him out.

While I did enjoy the show at B.B. Kings last night, there was a big gap without Rob. Not in anyway putting down the guy filling in, he did have only 2 weeks to prepare and he did an admirable job! But he really didn't have the presence Rob has and understandably, did not play all the solos, so there was something lacking. I just missed that huge, layered sound, vocals and guitar, that means Into Eternity for me. I hope things can be patched up.

I was VERY impressed with the new songs, though. Can't wait to hear more!

This is so often the case with bands. It's hard to be a great musician and a great businessman. The money aspect sucks and has dragged so may truly fantastic bands down. I hope things improve mightily for IE soon so they don't end up in that category.

Oh, and the very first thing I noticed about the opening collage was that Rob was missing. It does give the impression he is out. While some may know that they are rehersal photos and Rob doesn't live in Regina, many fans will come who do not know or who don't visit the forum and that will be the assumption they make. Especially now that Blabbermouth has aired other people's business once again.

EDIT MARLIES: I've put a little text at the bottom of the collage "Stu, Tim, Troy and Jim at rehearsals (Rob wasn't in town then)", hope that's better..

Marlies, I just sent an email to blabbermouth regarding the lack of valid "source" for their "official" news.

I wonder if you or any of the boys will do the same. At least an apology should be expected from those morons.

Blabbermouth.net sucks.

Sorry, I posted a thread about the Blabbermouth thing before I saw these posts. Guees y'all already know.
Blabbermouth really need to exercise some self control. I used to be a journalist--you don't put something out based on a few quotes and assumptions or without concrete sources. Asshats.

WithinAnother said:
you don't put something out based on a few quotes and assumptions or without concrete sources.

How I wish everyone followed that... Thanks to this kinda people we deal with Blabbermouth and Fox News... :lol:

AMBR said:
Oh, and the very first thing I noticed about the opening collage was that Rob was missing. It does give the impression he is out. While some may know that they are rehersal photos and Rob doesn't live in Regina, many fans will come who do not know or who don't visit the forum and that will be the assumption they make. Especially now that Blabbermouth has aired other people's business once again.

EDIT MARLIES: I've put a little text at the bottom of the collage "Stu, Tim, Troy and Jim at rehearsals (Rob wasn't in town then)", hope that's better..
Way better, thanks Marlies! Damn the "tabloid" journalist that make us all look bad and get their jollies on fucking with the fans.