AuditoryDemise

Thrash 'Til Death
Sep 7, 2005
Waterville, OH
www.wbgufm.com
(found this on SMN News)

Into Eternity - Opening For Gamma Ray In North America
posted on 01-04-2006 @ 8:22 PM

It appears as if INTO ETERNITY have been added to GAMMA RAY's upcoming short North American tour. Dates for the tour are as follows:

April 30 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium (NE Metal & Hardcore Fest)
May 1 - New York, NY @ B.B. King Blues Club
May 2 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
May 4 - Toronto, ON @ The Opera House
May 5 - Quebec City, QC @ Le Capitole
May 6 - Montreal, QC @ Le Medley

:OMG:

I say we wait until the band confirms it. We all know what happened to the Sonata Arctica tour. It is one thing to have it nailed down and 100% confirmed as opposed to hearing that it "may happen".

Unfortunately some of these webzines/sites and even the venues tend to publish info about events that "may happen".

I'm not saying I know if it's happening or not, I really don't. Just warning everyone not to get pumped up and then turned off later because of bad publicity/journalism. Like I said, just think about the Sonata tour.

I don't know either, but sometimes certain sites/zines get a scoop on the news (which I can understand from one side, as support from the label to them, but on the other side I strongly think a band's side should always have news first). SMN could well be one of those sites, so it's possible. But I haven't heard about it yet, I'll see if I can find out something :) And maybe one of the guys, or Baby Duck is allowed to say something on the matter?

Man... IF this is true, they'll be in Toronto on my birthday

This will be me on my 18th birthday without Into Eternity ----> :cry:

Hmm.. I figure if I start walking now I could be there by May? hahaha. PLEASE COME BACK TO THE WEST COAST! Anywhere within 7 hours of Seattle and I'll be there!

This seems to fit with everything else we've been hearing - they're touring after the new album and the break for winter.

Shit, I am praying now that this is true (kinda wierd, I dont belive in a god...but anyway). I am loving the new Gamma Ray CD and missed seeing Into eternity on their last tours, this would be a great day.

Wassup all.

My band Division (Myspace) is opening for Gamma Ray and Into Eternity, on May 2, at Jaxx Nightclub in Springfield, VA.

As always, Jaxx policy for local openers is for them to take part in show promotions. Thus, Division has to sell a handful of tickets for the show. Tix are $25.00. You save on Ticketbastard fees by going through us, PLUS, we get paid according to how many tix we sell!!!

If you happen to live in this area, and were going to attend the show anyway, please please please go through Division via myself for your ticket purchase. The local metal scene and Division would greatly appreciate your support! If you check out the links and you find that you really dig what you hear, then come on out and have some fun!!!

Reach me at goetzja@yahoo.com with "Division Tix" in your subject line, and we'll get the ball rolling.

Finally, anybody in a local band who finds themselves in this situation (need to sell for the club), please reach me! If I'm going to the show, I WILL buy from you. And chances are, so will my bandmates (like that dude Eaeolian ;).

Thanks!
James

I don't know yet. I just saw Century Media has listed 3 shows, the metalfest and only 2 GR shows. Tim said a few days ago that Heather (Century Media) is working on a press message and that he'd send me that for the website when he gets it, but I don't know what exactly is in it (we've both been busy and haven't talked a lot lately). So hopefully we'll hear it this week still (should be about time, yes)..

Marlies said:
I don't know yet. I just saw Century Media has listed 3 shows, the metalfest and only 2 GR shows. Tim said a few days ago that Heather (Century Media) is working on a press message and that he'd send me that for the website when he gets it, but I don't know what exactly is in it (we've both been busy and haven't talked a lot lately). So hopefully we'll hear it this week still (should be about time, yes)..

Well, if you don't know, I think it's safe to say the no one does...