Into Eternity to Join Stratovarius fall tour?!?!?!?!

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
Ummmmmm Brave Words is saying it

LINK

INTO ETERNITY Joins STRATOVARIUS' Fall Tour [Hot Flashes - 05.03.07 20:42:29]

Rising Canuck metalheads INTO ETERNITY have just been confirmed to open for STRATOVARIUS' North American tour this fall. As previously announced, one more national act will be added as support soon. A local band will open at each show.

Confirmed dates are as follows:

September

19 at Jaxx in Springfield, VA at Jaxx

21 at B.B. King's in New York, NY at B.B. Kings

Good exposure for IE but very very very different bands!!!I will eb there no matter what, if they come out west that is.

didn't get any message from CM yet about this (for the site), so i have no idea if it's true....

I find it the weirdest combination, but Tim's gonna love it, he's such a metal slut LOL! Not to mention a probably big tour = big deal :)

uh....does that say krisiun and hate eternal? i think that's the best news so far of the year!! it'll definately be different playing before such crushing bands, especially krisiun. those are some of the best guys in the biz...congrats guys! you fucking deserve it!

I've received a mail from Heather shortly after :lol:
I was sleeping and then working.... the page has been updated now:)

But another tour confirmed? CM always say it's not confirmed until they post it, and I hate it when stuff gets posted before the bands have a chance to... argh (not that I'm not happy with all the tour news ;))!

(I guess I can post the newsletter here, no use of posting it in a seperate thread....)

Century Media pressrelease:

Currently on tour with Amorphis in support of their 2004 release "Buried In Oblivion", Canada’s Into Eternity have been added to Stratovarius’ fall tour package. Vocalist/lead guitarist Tim Roth commented, "We are really excited to be touring with Stratovarius and see this as an ideal package. We will be playing in front of a completely new audience, one for which we haven’t had the opportunity to play. All of us have been Stratovarius fans for years. We are fans of Tolkki’s guitar playing, Kotipelto’s voice, and also of Jens Johansson (keyboards) ever since he played with Yngwie Malmsteen. We met Kotipelto at ProgPower USA V last year and we begged him to take Into Eternity on tour, and now it’s a reality."

After the Amorphis dates, Into Eternity will play headlining shows across the Midwest and Canada, check the tourpage ( http://www.intoeternity.net/tour.php ) for dates, below are the new dates with Stratovarius so far:

Supporting Stratovarius (more dates to be announced)
09/19 - Jaxx - West Springfield, VA
09/20 - The Trocadero - Philadelphia, PA
09/21 - BB King's - New York, NY
09/23 - Medle - Montreal, QC
09/24 - Le Capitole - Quebec City, QC
09/25 - The Opera House - Toronto,ON
09/28 - House of Blues - Chicago, IL
10/09 - Galaxy Theatre - Santa Ana, CA
10/10 - Key Club - West Hollywood, CA

Stratovarious worked out their differences. Timo's back on vocals.

Winnar who the hell are you to call any band's music gay? Look at your fucking avatar. Is that a fury coat I see?!?!?!

Atlas Shrugged said:
Stratovarious worked out their differences. Timo's back on vocals.

Winnar who the hell are you to call any band's music gay? Look at your fucking avatar. Is that a fury coat I see?!?!?!

A Furry Coat!!! HAHAHAHA :lol:

Chill-out dick hole. Jesus, you fucking internet nerds take shit way to seriously.

Bear, your right bro. Just caught IE live, and I have to say their new line up is tight. Im pumped for their next album, seriously :headbang:

Winner you remind me of one of my old friends who I'm going to kick the shit out of next time I run into him. Who bought that fury stoll for you to feel glamorous in? A "Mister"ess perhaps?

Do you take the fur coat into the pit with you?!!? I'm not trying to be an ass. Just a general question. I picture you doing some sort of hardcore arm flailing ninja shit in that fury fury coat!

according to me it is a huge opportunity for INto eternity to play with this HUGE EUROPEAN band ....maybe they are not big in the states ..I don't know but here they sell millions and play giant arenas ...I saw them twice ...once in France once in spain and believe me they are amazing performers and they still know how to do an impressive heavy metal show.Also people who attend their show are receptive a 100% to the music...something you don't find in a lot of Death metal shows.....Don't forget that IE is also melodic and has great clean vocals that kick ass!!!we r not all death metal freaks!! :hotjump: :headbang: :D
time for us who enjoy the 'progressive parts' and have the oportunity to see IE with a melodic metal programation!! ;)