Into Eternity to open for Gamma Ray?

Oogadee Boogadee said:
Wassup all.

My band Division (Myspace) is opening for Gamma Ray and Into Eternity, on May 2, at Jaxx Nightclub in Springfield, VA.

As always, Jaxx policy for local openers is for them to take part in show promotions. Thus, Division has to sell a handful of tickets for the show. Tix are $25.00. You save on Ticketbastard fees by going through us, PLUS, we get paid according to how many tix we sell!!!

If you happen to live in this area, and were going to attend the show anyway, please please please go through Division via myself for your ticket purchase. The local metal scene and Division would greatly appreciate your support! If you check out the links and you find that you really dig what you hear, then come on out and have some fun!!!

Reach me at goetzja@yahoo.com with "Division Tix" in your subject line, and we'll get the ball rolling.

Finally, anybody in a local band who finds themselves in this situation (need to sell for the club), please reach me! If I'm going to the show, I WILL buy from you. And chances are, so will my bandmates (like that dude Eaeolian ;).

Thanks!
James

just checked out your MySpace, second song on there sounds a lot like Cemetary Gates by Pantera...great song man...:headbang:

if you guys have an album out i'll make sure to buy it

WhiteTiger,
Glad you liked the song! Cemetary Gates, huh? Now that you mention it, I see the vibe you're talking about... which is a good thing, seeing how I love old Pantera!

In fact, Division has 3 albums, a current demo, and contributions to a boatload of tribute compilations. For a rather complete listing, check out: http://www.divisionusa.com/albums.php Stop by our merch booth at the show, say 'hi', then buy EVERYTHING :)

Or, PM us about buying online.

I know Division is looking forward to catching Into Eternity. Our band is pretty diverse in background, so finding one common band that blows us all away can be a challenge at times. Into Eternity is definitely one of those bands!

Will we run into any of you at the show?

James Goetz

eaeolian said:
Well, if you don't know, I think it's safe to say the no one does...

Hi Mike :wave:

LOL well.. the band I guess ;) I'm gonna shoot an email to Timmy that he should at least give me the upcoming dates, so I can at least confirm (or not) that here and on the site's tour section...

Marlies said:

Small world, isn't it? ;)

Marlies said:
LOL well.. the band I guess ;) I'm gonna shoot an email to Timmy that he should at least give me the upcoming dates, so I can at least confirm (or not) that here and on the site's tour section...

I dunno - half the time my band doesn't know what's happening. :lol: I hope they are doing it - we've been supposed to play with them a couple of times now, and stuff keeps happening, so it would be nice to finally do it.

We're leaving the 27th in a spic n span RV. Driving to a festival for the 30th, bbkings on the 1st and Jaxx on the 2nd. I'm an unofficial driver, official photographer and reluctant merch bitch.. bah haaaaaa.. see you there!

great signature btw Cort, hahaha!

copied from CM:

New England Metalfest - 04/30/2006 - The Palladium - Worcester, MA

w/Gamma Ray
05/01/2006 - B.B. King Blues Club - New York, NY
05/02/2006 - Jaxx - West Springfield, VA

The Yngster said:
:lol: i was looking through the thread about news of rob or tim not doing the tour, then i saw that rob made the post and it all makes sense now.

Well if you could tell me what makes sense, because I am so confused. I was thinking that maybe he was skipping the shows because he has to work or some other type of issue. Now, that they have they have a new entrance picture to the website, and rob isn't in any of the pictures of the recording process. WTF is going on? I am so confused!!!

drifter620 said:
Well if you could tell me what makes sense, because I am so confused. I was thinking that maybe he was skipping the shows because he has to work or some other type of issue. Now, that they have they have a new entrance picture to the website, and rob isn't in any of the pictures of the recording process. WTF is going on? I am so confused!!!

hi there,
Basically here it is...
I have moved from regina after our last tour cause i needed to work..I had 3 songs written for the next disc and a bunch of riffs tim and I worked out,
I had been waiting for these shows and for some sort of
solid confermation, this never happened,,, I flew home and gave the band the gear from my house and all seemed fine,
the next thing i know the band has a replacement for me...
I have given all to this band for 2 years with the promise of becoming a full time member buisness wise..I guess what im sayin is
if i am to be a hired gun then i need to be paid...i cannot pay my bills on the hopes that everything will just work out..
i cannot rely on "IF we sell merch" as a form of payment....

I did this for 2 years and proved that I am into it, I play my ass off every night as hard as i can and love it!!! but the fact is we are on the road alot and
if we are gonna be out that much there needs to be a buisness plan to look after shit back home..

so there ya have it..i tried to post before but it got erased so....
anyone who wants to mail me feel free...

metaldemon6@hotmail.com
Thx alot
R:kickass:

Oh man I'm going to be in NY May 6th.......I wish now I was going to be in NY a week earlier because INTO ETERNITY RULES!!! It would have been cool to see Jim too.

METAL GUY'S and have a awesome tour.

Jasun/ZH

this is the life we choose hey? hey rob why don't you try contacting us for once before you start posting shit?...it would be nice to hear from you more than twice in the last 6 months...

troy