Symphony X to tour; Into Eternity, Epica to support

What I was trying to say was that IE has supported countless bands in the US, while Epica hasn't as much, and that IE should be considered as direct support after paying their dues so much.

What I was trying to say was that IE has supported countless bands in the US, while Epica hasn't as much, and that IE should be considered as direct support after paying their dues so much.

Propably so as IE is also a lot better than Epica.

So the show will go like...

First: Local opener
Second: Into Eternity
Third: Epica
Last: Symphony X

Is that right? Fine with me. The sooner I see IE the better. Although Epica isn't that bad...The singer is good. The band, however, is highly forgettable and the death growls aren't that powerful (as, say, compared to Stu's).

That's true Nikki... I was thinking that Epica is extremely popular on continents where IE is not as known, but in the US they are and I don't really know how popular Epica is there. BTW I don't find them bad as far as I can tell, but I'm allergic to operatic vocals, so I can't stand listening to them ;)

just bought my tickets... im an idiot tho. i went to the site that the IE site said where to buy the tickets. i searched for Into Eternity. it didnt occur to me until AFTER i payed the gay INconvenience charge from shitcketmaster that i shouldve searched for Symphony X instead....and whadya know...it was there.... FUCK.

I saw SX listed at The Webster Theater in Hartford on April 3rd. Any chance that IE will be on that show as well? If not, I'll have to *cough cough* get sick and bow out of my friends wedding reception and head down to NYC.

-Metal

Weird that that isn't part of the tour. Looks like we have our own show in Rochester that day.

Anyone hitting any future dates? If so, please email me.

I lost track of IE before they left and didn't get a chance to get a shirt for my little one.

If you're hitting the show, please let me know and I'll pay pal you the $ along with some for mailing too. I know exactally which shirt he wants and what size. Stu and Troy should know as well as I mentioned to them which one he would want.

So please, if you have a litle kindness for a metalhead child and are going anyway...

Thanks!

-Metal

PS- Thanks for all your generousity guys. I always have a blast getting to hang out and BS with you. And Joey Sky loved his Drum Stick from Steve. He forgave me for sneaking off to the concert with out him in lieu of the stick. Thank you picture for that up soon.