US Tour Setlist Thread

Damn Lukasz I was literally about 5 feet in front of you for the first set too. Was next to that big guy with the long hair in your picture. Retarded setup and you couldn't drink inside the venue...what?! At least from the merch area where you were I could go and grab a beer. I made it up to the front for the second set when everyone came outside to get a drink during the break and had a blast.

The guy on crutches was my cousin that came with me, I told him not to do it but he went up anyways lol. He talked to the band after the show and they were joking about it so at least they weren't pissed.

His brother that was with us took video of Pursuit and him getting up there than falling on his ass lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will "NOT" be back to that venue, that is unless the layout changes or AA draws only 300 people ;) ...... or somebody pays me well to be there, I rather go outside of FL than to that thing

it was some funny shit the way the guy with crutches got carried away out of the venue, I think he and the security dude had a face to face moment there for a while during their journey to the outside world

Damn Lukasz I was literally about 5 feet in front of you for the first set too. Was next to that big guy with the long hair in your picture. Retarded setup and you couldn't drink inside the venue...what?! At least from the merch area where you were I could go and grab a beer. I made it up to the front for the second set when everyone came outside to get a drink during the break and had a blast.

The guy on crutches was my cousin that came with me, I told him not to do it but he went up anyways lol. He talked to the band after the show and they were joking about it so at least they weren't pissed.

His brother that was with us took video of Pursuit and him getting up there than falling on his ass lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMwxMXPBijo

Orlando: The Beacham

IMG_20110430_173135.jpg
IMG_20110430_174500.jpg

Like my little brother said, Orlando show was a lot more enjoyable in comparison to Ft.Lauderdale. Although the large venue was not filled up, its still had a good vibe. The backdrop and the lighting are freaking amazing, really sets the atmosphere.

The show was fun as hell, really enjoyed myself in the pit........... Which brings me to my next point.

What the fuck is up with this new generation of tools that go into pits for the wrong reason. Im talking about these dudes............
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sncec9-GXOs&feature=related[/ame]

I know that the new generation of metal heads in the States are trading in the long hair for their moms favorite pair of tight jeans, and they no longer can headbang, but it doesnt mean you should be trying to intentionally hurt people with this emo war cry bullshit.

It seems that you cant really headbang and enjoy yourself at shows anymore without having to deal with these clown shoes.

................... Fuck it............ I'm starting a revolution. I'm done ranting.

For those interested Amon Amarth (mainly Johan H. & Fredrick) are getting interviewed (as i write this) on SiriusXM-40. Pretty interesting............ the host is calling Johan with a "G" Gohan, the Gohan headbang.......... lol fucking classic :headbang:.

I was there. It was awesome. Didn't have a ticket and it was sold out, but my friend and I managed to get some from people who had extras. Sound was great, band was in top form as always. Something like:

Twilight of the Thunder God
Masters of War
Live For The Kill
Thousand Years Of Oppression
With Oden On Our Side
Guardians Of Asgard
Varyags Of Miklagaard
Without Fear
Victorious March/Gods Of War Arise/Death In Fire

Encore:
Cry Of The Black Birds
Runes To My Memory
The Pursuit Of Vikings

Order is off I'm sure but those are the songs. I really wanted The Sound of Eight Hooves and I'm not sold on the medley, I think they should have just played any one of those songs all the way through. And of course there are a few personal favorites I would have replaced non-favorites with in a perfect world, but overall great setlist. Glad that they've finally dropped Valhall Awaits Me, I think it's one of the worst songs on that album, not that that's saying much.

Was at the Boston show last night and it was incredible! I really hope they come back this fall.

And a big "thank you for existing" to the young lady in the Primordial shirt.

Judging by that picture from the outside of the Orlando show, I woulda been denied entry. :lol: I'm not 21 yet, and to some people I still look 16. :lol:

That setlist sounds great though.

Not sure if it was planned or not, but at the philly show they botched the transition between gods of war arise and death in fire and ended up just playing death in fire all the way through. Amazing show though, they filled up the TLA and the crowd was absolutely wild

DSCF1498.jpg

waiting to get in at white rabbit in San Antonio

snapshot_amonamarth.jpg

It was an awesome show. Johan said we were making them deaf :headbang: They played victorious march right before the medly.