US Tour? 2 Full Sets

Anyone familiar with the Culture room and the area around? Is it a big empty floor type of place? Also is there any cheap motels within walking distance? Going to be way too smashed to drive back afterwards.

one of the worst venues I've been to, way too small for AA and the layout is horrible when fully packed, backstage, what backstage, oh well, at least two Florida dates, which I'm quite surprised about, hotel 1 minute walk away, big bonus, + nice BBQ restaurant, beach near by, shopping, relatively safe area, we'll see you there, can possibly split a hotel room

The rumored dates I saw were the following. All of the dates posted by others seem to match up with these so far. Definitely hoping to see more than 1 show. :kickass:

4/14/11 – Thu - Chicago, IL - The Bottom Lounge
4/15/11 – Fri - Saint Paul, MN - Station 4
4/16/11 – Sat - Lawrence, KS - Granada Theatre
4/17/11 – Sun - Denver, CO - Summit Music Hall
4/19/11 – Tue - Portland, OR - Wonder Ballroom
4/20/11 – Wed - Seattle, WA - Showbox SoDo
4/22/11 – Fri - San Francisco, CA - The Regency Ballroom
4/23/11 – Sat - Sacramento, CA - Ace Of Spades
4/24/11 – Sun - West Hollywood, CA - House Of Blues
4/25/11 – Mon - Mesa, AZ - The Nile Theatre
4/27/11 – Wed - San Antonio, TX -White Rabbit
4/29/11 – Fri - Fort Lauderdale, FL - Culture Room
4/30/11 – Sat - Orlando, FL - Beacham Theatre
5/01/11 – Sun - Atlanta, GA - The Masquerade
5/02/11 – Mon - West Springfield, VA - Jaxx
5/03/11 – Tue - Cleveland, OH - Peabody's Concert Club
5/05/11 – Thu - New York, NY - Best Buy Theater
5/06/11 – Fri - Boston, MA - Paradise Rock Club
5/07/11 - Sat - Philadelphia, PA - Theatre Of The Living Arts

Thanks. Original post updated.

one of the worst venues I've been to, way too small for AA and the layout is horrible when fully packed, backstage, what backstage, oh well, at least two Florida dates, which I'm quite surprised about, hotel 1 minute walk away, big bonus, + nice BBQ restaurant, beach near by, shopping, relatively safe area, we'll see you there, can possibly split a hotel room

Damn that sucks to hear! I already bought my ticket I would have waited and done the Orlando show. Don't they always play the Culture Room when they come to Florida though? Can't be THAT bad if they keep coming back..

Glad to hear there is a motel nearby, I'll be with a group of friends and will prolly have to get a couple rooms if you want to throw in. I don't give a shit if it's a 1 star, its somewhere to walk to covered in sweat and pass out drunk. :kickass::kickass::headbang::headbang:

Damn that sucks to hear! I already bought my ticket I would have waited and done the Orlando show. Don't they always play the Culture Room when they come to Florida though? Can't be THAT bad if they keep coming back..

Glad to hear there is a motel nearby, I'll be with a group of friends and will prolly have to get a couple rooms if you want to throw in. I don't give a shit if it's a 1 star, its somewhere to walk to covered in sweat and pass out drunk. :kickass::kickass::headbang::headbang:

That venue is way to small for AA............ first time i felt uncomfortable at a metal show. Poor set up for a concert venue and was hotter than hell. Get ready to feel like a sardine.

Fuck that's horrible to hear, I actually got pissed last time I saw them in Orlando because it was so packed and that was a decent size venue (firestone). I was literally at the point of turning around to the guy behind me and raising my fist telling him to get the fuck away from me lol. Well, the tickets are bought so I'll try to make the best of it I guess. :(

Hmm, I kind of wish they were playing Worcester, but I'll probably go to the Boston date. Any ever been to the Paradise Rock Club before? I've heard of it a bit, but never been. Is it easy to get to?

But dude, we get the...

OPENING ACTS!

whoooohooooooo!

:lol:

Seriously though, it'd be super cool to have a dual show, but then again, we did get the 4 Bochum nights :D

They could do something like that again...that would totally make up for it :D

About the opening acts: I'm actually pretty happy about seeing Evocation live for the first time...TBDM is not really my cup of tea though.

They could do something like that again...that would totally make up for it :D

About the opening acts: I'm actually pretty happy about seeing Evocation live for the first time...TBDM is not really my cup of tea though.

Yeah, Evocation will be fun :)

Never seen TBDM, and they don't play in Gothenburg.
Will see them in Stockholm, at least for a few songs I guess.

yes, we did :D and now we're getting two dual shows :D

Bastard!
:D