US Tour Setlist Thread

When they played Victorious March, Gods of War Arise, and Death In Fire last night it was a melody. They didn't play the full songs unfortunately. Still awesome though.

MASTERS OF WAR!!! YES!

one of the few songs i haven't heard live, that is a nice setlist.

Show last night was awesome. The setlist they played after Surtur Rising was

Twilight of the Thunder God
Masters of War
Live For The Kill
With Oden On Our Side
Guardians of Asgaard
Asator
Varyags of Miklagaard
Thousand Years of Oppression
Without Fear
Victorious March/Gods Of War Arise/Death In Fire
Cry of the Blackbirds
Runes To My Memory
Pursuit Of Vikings

Sounds like a great setlist, but it needs moar Death In Fire outside of a medley :D

agree on the above

Great setlist as it includes my AA best songs Thousand Years of Oppression, Victorious March followed by Masters of War, missing Amon Amarth :(, glad about Without Fear, old sound was just awesome with a lot more feel to it

Pursuit of Vikings = is 1000 years of oppression to me ;), the most played/overplayed song by AA, signature song for the masses I suppose that will be always palyed at the end of each set, Asator is getting there as well

again, seeing this setlist psyched me up for the upcoming shows as it will have a lot of old feel to it bringing back some good memories from the "van" days ;)

According to fellows on another forum, The Sound of Eight Hooves was also played. 3rd song in the set.

http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=16559

It's getting better and better :D

And it seems Without Fear was the "Intro-Song" for the medley. Which fits good because it's also before Victorious March on OSFTGH. And Death in Fire came after the medley, so it was played full I guess.

I WANT TO HAVE A SHOW LIKE THIS IN EUROPE TOO! Seriously... ;)

I wish they played Victorious March in full. That's my favorite AA song. Everything else about that setlist is awesome though. Asator, Runes, Live for the Kill, Pursuit, Guardians of Asgaard. Fucking awesome.

Pursuit of Vikings = is 1000 years of oppression to me ;), the most played/overplayed song by AA, signature song for the masses I suppose that will be always palyed at the end of each set

I agree, it's still a good song, but getting very used to it.

Last time in Stockholm, we actually LEFT during that song :eek: since we knew it had to be the last one and wanted to be the first to get our coats and get a taxi to the party
Probably the only time I've left AA playing, except for a quick dash to the toilet or getting a beer

Was at the Lawrence, KS show last night. Set was the same as listed above. So, whoever has tix for this tour, you won't be disappointed. One difference was that the backdrop was the cover of SR. From reading that review and seeing the pics from the Chicago opener, it didn't look like they had it displayed there. Stage size I guess.

Wow, great setlist! When they played here, I was really disappointed because they were not given more time to play and they had to cut short some great songs from the setlist. Anyway, it was such a great day in my life, I REALLY hope they'll come back again.

Was at the Lawrence, KS show last night. Set was the same as listed above. So, whoever has tix for this tour, you won't be disappointed. One difference was that the backdrop was the cover of SR. From reading that review and seeing the pics from the Chicago opener, it didn't look like they had it displayed there. Stage size I guess.

yeah the banner was definitely there, but the ceiling is so low at the bottom lounge that they couldn't hang it up as high as it should've been. it looked like surtur was peeking over the drum kit

I just keep looking to see if they play Thousand Years....

I'm disappointed i haven't see Aerials on the set lists. Their version is beautiful on the octave down.

I hope the sound is good in boston, cuz typically it's pretty awful at Paradise...

i'm once again travelling from Toronto to see AA, so it better be worth it ;)

Show last night was awesome. The setlist they played after Surtur Rising was

Twilight of the Thunder God
Masters of War
Live For The Kill
With Oden On Our Side
Guardians of Asgaard
Asator
Varyags of Miklagaard
Thousand Years of Oppression
Without Fear
Victorious March/Gods Of War Arise/Death In Fire
Cry of the Blackbirds
Runes To My Memory
Pursuit Of Vikings

So they are playing the entire new album plus the above set?