US Tour? 2 Full Sets

I'm hoping I can go to the Orlando show on the 30th, but it's my little brother's birthday and I need a ride, sooo....... :erk:

I am considering going to the Cleveland show since it is around 5 hours from Hamilton, ON. Can anyone tell me if Peabody's is a good venue? Thanks.

For those going to the opening show in Chicago, here's a little info from another forum:

Quick update on the opening tour gig 2 days away!
(just got off the phone with a guy at the venue)

1. Schedule:
Restaurant at venue opens at 5:00 pm (they don't take reservations btw, but the guy said there's never a problem with getting seated)
Doors strictly for gig open at 7:00 pm
Show starts at 8:00 pm

2. 3 Floyds "special beer" for the event: the guy told me it will only be available that night to be consumed at the venue (sorry gnoff - looks like I won't be able to getcha a bottle :cry: )

3. After-party for Amon Amarth in the venue's "Volcano Room": I asked again if there was going to be an invitee guest list (and told him again about our mini 70K reunion/how we are BIG fans/many of us have seen them several times/met them yadda, yadda)...he said it will be open to anyone who stays on after the show! Woohoo!

Figures I have to WORK that day. AND It's my little brother's birthday. AND I need someone to drive me to Orlando which will take three hours.

Fucking shit. :(

Figures I have to WORK that day. AND It's my little brother's birthday. AND I need someone to drive me to Orlando which will take three hours.

Fucking shit. :(

1. Get a day off work
2. Buy your brother a ticket for his birthday
3. Let him drive

Sounds like a plan :D

1 : That's not how it works
2 : He's 10.
3 : See above.

I don't think that's gonna happen. :erk: Dammit....

"An Evening With Amon Amarth" tour dates:

Apr. 14 - The Bottom Lounge - Chicago, IL
Apr. 15 - Station 4 - Saint Paul, MN

Hope the opening night in Chicago was a blast and that the beer from Three Floyds tasted good!

Have fun tonight in Saint Paul and see you in California next week!