US Tour Setlist Thread

come on people, where are the set lists for the second set of course from various places or are they all the same?

I never wrote anything down, but as far as I can remember all three shows in CA had the same set for the second show, and that being the ones mentioned.

Of course there might have been a song or two different, but it's pretty much the same.

review from some dude about the LA show:
http://metalassault.com/Live_Reviews/042411_Amon_Amarth.php

I tell ya, when we got to the House of Blues in LA our jaws hit the ground, the line was stretching so far we didn't even see the end of it!

Luckily some friends knew someone way way up ahead, they came and picked us up and we walked passed about 80% of the line, must've saved us some 45 minutes in line.

The venue itself was the "worst" one of my three CA shows, mainly since it had huge pillars in several places so if you weren't in the pit or upstairs it was very hard to get a full view of the stage.

They did manage to use a lot of the back drop though, which was done great with lighting.

For those of you who miss the guys on the current US tour, sounds like they're coming back to some other states as well as Canada this fall, check this (very dark) interview out:

http://metalkills.com/blog/2011/04/...blues-hollywood-show-review-interview-042411/

About 4 min 30 sec long interview with Olli, followed by some live footage where the sound is crap.
The interview itself is interesting in regards to upcoming DVD shooting as well as the coming tour(s) though.

Interview was pretty interesting yes, thanks :)

Looks like there is gonna be another "Evening with AA" US-Tour and later on another european tour (which will hopefully with AA playing two sets as well...)

Nothing about a DVD shoot though, there's only going to be a music video shot in Philadelphia or something.

I really hope they come back to the US (Tampa/Orlando area) later this year. I'm really bummed that I can't see them tomorrow. My brother's birthday on top of a (possibly) 12 hour shift at work, followed by three more days of work suicide.

Without Fear and Thousand Years Of Oppression were just awesome, made the show for me. Not sure about medley though. Was nice hearing some songs not played in years (Masters of War). Venue in Ft. Lauderdale absolutely sucks dick as my bro shouted.

Show was flawless last night as always. Fuckin had a blast.

That venue was too damn small though, your comment from before about 'fish in a sardine can' was an understatement. Just getting across the back was a fight pushing through the crowd.

Anybody get any pictures from last nights show? My cousin was the guy with crutches that got up on stage during Pursuit of Vikings, would love to see some pictures of that lol.

awesome show in Orlando last night, same set list, awesome venue as well, best one in FL imho and perfect size for AA, they were actually able to use their back drop

great bar right across the street with even greater beer selection on tap

For those of you who miss the guys on the current US tour, sounds like they're coming back to some other states as well as Canada this fall, check this (very dark) interview out:

http://metalkills.com/blog/2011/04/...blues-hollywood-show-review-interview-042411/

About 4 min 30 sec long interview with Olli, followed by some live footage where the sound is crap.
The interview itself is interesting in regards to upcoming DVD shooting as well as the coming tour(s) though.

Just correcting, it's not in the fall, but in August. That's a difference between my summer holidays to being in my fall semester in another province. In other words, I'll be there :D

Fr.Lauderdale

From a spectators point, culture room must be the worst possible venue to go see any show that might bring in more than 700 people......... it was so packed that people were practically headbanging from the bathrooms. Below is a picture of where i drank $5 yuenglings (hell of a deal) and watched the first set.
IMG_20110429_220110.jpg

The second set we managed to get into the actual room with AA.

It was amazing hearing "Without Fear" even though majority of the crowd got confused. I also enjoyed the song medly in the second set that started with "Victorious March". In the end the show was very good but the experience was hindered by the shitty venue.

How about that asshole with the crutches that got up on the stage and nearly ruined the tail end of the show......lol.....you know the Venue is crap when AAs crew had to do the securities job and protect the stage.

Last edited by a moderator: