STRATOVARIUS: North American tour dates announced!

Helloween. Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt. II That was Power Metal. Gamma who? I skipped that whole portion of Power Metal.

Dragonforce is pretty wild with their speed though. I saw some "You Tube It" clips of the guitarist in the studio:

:OMG:

7thSaviour said:
If Strato can't sell out a club show in Milwaukee, the MetalFest is DOOMED!
LOL
Milwaukee Metalfest was doomed after that last piece of garbage two years ago that I wasted my day at. Good part is that I got three hours of sleep during the show. Who knew I could sleep during 3 hours of generic death metal and grindcore. I learn something new everyday.

Diabolik said:
Milwaukee Metalfest was doomed after that last piece of garbage two years ago that I wasted my day at. Good part is that I got three hours of sleep during the show. Who knew I could sleep during 3 hours of generic death metal and grindcore. I learn something new everyday.
:lol:
My condolences.

Diabolik said:
it was pretty empty....for a band that is as popular as Stratovarius is....that show was pretty much empty. I dont think the late start time on a weekday helped either. Ticket price never turns me off for a show. If it is someone I want to see...no price is too high.

If Strato skips Chicago...not a big deal. I wasnt that happy with the set list last time. I guess you can please everyone.

Well I guess I just didnt expect there to be much of a turnout, so the crowd that was there was larger than I anticipated to begin with. And yeah, I agree that ticket price is no issue, for the very same reason you stated. Late start was a bad idea too. But also, as much as I love Into Eternity, I don't think they helped much with ticket sales, mainly because they play here so damn much. A different choice may have been better.

Ok, please bear with me while I whine.

I was so happy when I found out Strato was coming back, I went and bought tickets for the NYC show almost the day they went on sale at the actual box office at B.B. Kings.

This morning I woke up to find my house had been burglarized. They trashed my computer room, stole a laptop, but worst of all TOOK ALL MY CONCERT TICKETS!!!!! :cry: Four Strato, and four Kamelot/Epica. Luckily, they didn't take Aki's ProgPower tickets that I got for him. Don't know how they missed em.

Insurance will cover the other stuff, but I'm so upset about the tickets. Some people may find it strange that the loss of the tickets is what finally brought me to tears, but I figured at least some people here would understand. Thanks for letting me cry on your shoulders, so to speak.

DAMN!!!! That sucks, i would have cried also. The same thing the insurance would cover everything except the concert tickets. If a burgluar stoops that low then hang him. I am so sorry this happened to you Ann Marie. In fact i just called my daughter and told her to take my pre-party tickets (mine and TZ's) off the fridge and put them in the safe. Again my heart goes out to you on the loss.

John

AMBR said:
Ok, please bear with me while I whine.

Some people may find it strange that the loss of the tickets is what finally brought me to tears, but I figured at least some people here would understand. Thanks for letting me cry on your shoulders, so to speak.
I'm sorry for your loss, Ann Marie, here's another shoulder you can cry on. I know that the tickets and what they represent are much more valuable to you than just the face value. Hope that the shows aren't sold out yet and you will get new tickets. Take care!

Too bad concert tix can't be voided or have a hold put on them. Ya know, like when you lose a credit card, so no one else can use them. Not sure how that would work, maybe bar codes or something, but it might be cool.

copied from the Strato forum, 'cause I'm damn lazy:

Thanks to everyone for their concern. It is hard sometimes to cope with such little things when you look at the world and see others suffering much bigger torments. Yet, it is hard sometimes to look beyond what effects us in our own little world. That said, the tickets have been replaced by a very kind person and I feel quite humbled by that. This is a good opportunity, at least for me, to gather faith in humanity and try to make a difference wherever we can. Thanks to everyone who has been so kind and understanding. You all rock!
~Ann Marie

AMBR said:
copied from the Strato forum, 'cause I'm damn lazy:

Thanks to everyone for their concern. It is hard sometimes to cope with such little things when you look at the world and see others suffering much bigger torments. Yet, it is hard sometimes to look beyond what effects us in our own little world. That said, the tickets have been replaced by a very kind person and I feel quite humbled by that. This is a good opportunity, at least for me, to gather faith in humanity and try to make a difference wherever we can. Thanks to everyone who has been so kind and understanding. You all rock!
~Ann Marie

VERRRRRRY Cool!
I still want to dismember and split the perp with Magius! :mad: :heh:

J-Dubya