DT played here in Los Angeles and they ruled!!!!!

Lilith

Fire Woman
I met them back in September and they stole the show at the Glass house in Pomona! I waited over 10 yrs to finally see them!
NOW This is the 2nd time for the boys of Dark Tranquillity and it was great to see them again =D !! I went to both shows !!!
They played at the Key Club in Hollywood and at the Galaxy theater in Santa Ana....and more great news they are coming back again!!!!!!!:D

@rahvin:
Well.. maybe I have reborn after creating my new avatar?
Updated version contains:
* increased maturity
* slower typing
* more intellectuel jokes
* aching tooths

:p

So I won't get chewed out by the grumpy janitors, I'll post my pictures of the Los Angeles area shows in this thread.

Michael Nicklasson
DT-MichaelNicklasson.jpg

Mikael Stanne
DT-MikaelStannestanding.jpg

DT-MikaelStanne.jpg

Niklas Sundin
DT-NiklasSundin.jpg

Martin Henriksson
DTMartinHenriksson.jpg

I SAW THEM AT THE GLASS HOUSE IN SEPTEMBER, AND THEY WERE AWESOME.
I KNEW THEY WERE COMING BACK, BUT I WASN'T, MUCH INTO THE OTHER BANDS. PLUS NILE SUCKS IMO.

besides that you can't possibly endure spanish/italian/ err southerner's cerveza once you tasted the forbidden fruit of real german bier

Great pix, Cinflames! :)

Thanks for the pictures, cinflames! :headbang:
ShadowLioness and I got to the show in Chicago just before DT went into Monochromatic Stains - and played for a whopping 22 minutes total.
Here's to hoping the next tour wil give them a bit more time.. :(

*distracts the janitors*

cinflames: cool! thanks for posting your other pics, too. i missed the Berzzzerkerzzzz. (bah) i have a couple shots of Devin but they're not that good. mostly all of my Napalm Death pics were shit except for maybe one. i also had some more dt pics that were blurry and whatnot. some of Martin H. & Michael and some more of the rest, but they suck even worse than the ones i posted. :cry:

thanks again for posting your shots! :)