Maidens at Santa Ana Galaxy Theatre Sat, 7/9--All Ages Show

Apr 10, 2009
This Saturday, July 9, we return to the lovely Galaxy Theatre in Santa Ana!

We will be joined that night by axe master Nita "The Hurricane" Strauss as "MegaMurray." :headbang: Plus, we'll be debuting a new song!

The Galaxy Theatre
3503 South Harbor Boulevard
Santa Ana, CA 92704
(714) 957-0600

A L L A G E S S H O W !

Bring the tots as well as Granny!

With Pyromania, Mr. Crowley, and Jason Lee's Van Halen Tribute, too! :headbang:

If the new song is Back In The Village or The Mercenery, I'll drive down to Santa Ana.
Last time I saw The Maidens there, someone got stabbed right in the front of the stage.

Hey Motohead! WOw, you haven't seen the band for quite some time then! Hope you can make it down tonight! Come see what the "refresh" button yielded for us ;) - we do a bunch of song with this lineup that we haven't done with the lineup you saw, PLUS the debut of a *new* song we have never done with ANY lineup of the Maidens! I'm excited!!:Spin: These songs are FUN! :wave: See ya there! ? ! ?!

If the new song is Back In The Village or The Mercenery, I'll drive down to Santa Ana.
Last time I saw The Maidens there, someone got stabbed right in the front of the stage.

Lol yeah i was at that one. I gotta get my ass to a Maidens show. I am ashamed to say I haven't seen the band since that beyotch Aja Kim was on the vocals. I didn't like her as much as the previous girl Jenn. I gotta go see them with Kristen as I have heard only good things.

Hope they have a good night tonight in Santa Ana. I will make a day trip next time and go see them!