ALL AGES SHOW @ The Galaxy Theatre Sat., March 12th!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Our next show is gonna be a reallllllllly special one!!! Yes, It's time for another rare ALL AGES SHOW at the Galaxy Theatre in Santa Ana again! That place ROCKS! :headbang: We like to break out a buttload of new songs whenever we play that place and this is no exception! We will also have a very special guest, MICHAEL KENNEY of the REAL IRON MAIDEN, joining us that night on the keyboards for a hefty handful of songs, including a kewl rendition of a classic Iron Maiden Epic! :hotjump: Those of you at the X-Mas show know how special those songs sound with a real Maiden Man playing the keyboard parts! :)

The Galaxy is located at:
3503 South Harbor Boulevard
Santa Ana, CA 92704
714-957-0600

Hope to see some of ya there!

I am so excited about this show! :hotjump:
Having Maiden Man Michael join us again is gonna be such a treat! I can't wait to hear his awesome keyboards fill the theater!!! :headbang:

The Galaxy will always hold a special place in my heart as the home of my very first show with these amazing women, playing the greatest music ever for the first time and getting my first full dose of true Maidenly love!!! An incredible series of firsts! :D :Spin:
I plan to enjoy it to the fullest this time - I will NOT be having fish tacos before the show! :yuk: :lol:

Okay here a couple of questions: Are the Maidens going to traveling up to the North West this April? I wouldn’t mind going to the show; I haven’t seen any band for such a long time, but I have to go with my buddy and everything needs to be scheduled in advance with him; even practice.. It’s a new wave now, the chicks are forming bands all over the country, but none may be as successful as your group has been over the last 3 years, pretty cool. One thing for sure is your band has achieved a certain level greatness in that you got to actually meet and hang out with the Iron Maiden! You know what, I impress people here at my job, by telling them that I recently was able to chat on the web with the chick guitar player from an Iron Maiden’s tribute band and she was lucky enough hold Dave’s guitar back stage in L.A. he, he, he,.. Anyway…

But yea? - can a person buy tickets on the internet?

Actually, I just found out there is another band on the bill for those who care and I didn't want them to feel left out! It's a tribute to Skid Row called Monkey Business. There's the latest update! :cool:

Ok two questions

1) Aja, what happened with the fish tacos last time?

2) What time do you think your gonna hit the stage that night, cuz I'll be busy in Anaheim till about 11:00

Thanks

neal00 said:
Aja, what happened with the fish tacos last time?

It made a memorable night unforgettable. What happened was that for dinner before the show we went to a fish taco joint that shall remain nameless (but if you pronounced my name AH-ha and put a B in front of it and thought of a place in Mexico you could probably figure it out.....did I say that? OOOPS!!) **covers mouth with both hands** LOL!

Anyway, I was feeling a little odd before show time, but I figured it was nerves - after all, it was my debut performance with the most respected band on the scene, singing the most challenging music ever and there were 500 screaming hardcore Maiden fans on the other side of the drawn curtain!

Then, about halfway through the show I started feeling lightheaded and got that weird crawly feeling under the skin which I recognized from a previous experience with food poisoning! I remember thinking "WT*"!! then "Oh No!" and then "I don't have time for this!" and I was running back out on stage to finish WED! Talk about the power of positive thinking! I think I just sweated it right out of my system during the course of the show!!! Plus the energy of the band and all that Maidenly love really helped carry me through, too. o_O

But since then, I haven't been able to even think of a fish taco without my stomach doing a flip flop on me! :yuk:

Wow Aja, how awesome is that, that you stuck it out despite how you felt. What a Trooper! I'm sure your bandmates were extra impressed with you after that!

neal00 said:
Wow Aja, how awesome is that, that you stuck it out despite how you felt. What a Trooper! I'm sure your bandmates were extra impressed with you after that!

the kudos have been flowing since the first audition :worship: but that's another story ;)
how sick is this show gonna be :Spin: ?

MiniMurray said:
the kudos have been flowing since the first audition :worship: but that's another story ;)
how sick is this show gonna be :Spin: ?

:oops: Well, I've never wanted to be in a band as bad as I wanted to be a Maiden, that's the honest truth.

This show is gonna be so much fun. The fans are in for such a treat. Our surprise epic song with Michael Kenney is something else...I can't wait!
:hotjump:

Air Raid Siren said:
:oops: Well, I've never wanted to be in a band as bad as I wanted to be a Maiden, that's the honest truth.

This show is gonna be so much fun. The fans are in for such a treat. Our surprise epic song with Michael Kenney is something else...I can't wait!
:hotjump:

Hmm Epic song hmmm

Infinite Dreams? A boy could only dream, is that an 'epic?'

Though maybe its Rime of the Ancient Mariner?

Air Raid Siren said:
It made a memorable night unforgettable. What happened was that for dinner before the show we went to a fish taco joint that shall remain nameless (but if you pronounced my name AH-ha and put a B in front of it and thought of a place in Mexico you could probably figure it out.....did I say that? OOOPS!!) **covers mouth with both hands** LOL!

Anyway, I was feeling a little odd before show time, but I figured it was nerves - after all, it was my debut performance with the most respected band on the scene, singing the most challenging music ever and there were 500 screaming hardcore Maiden fans on the other side of the drawn curtain!

Then, about halfway through the show I started feeling lightheaded and got that weird crawly feeling under the skin which I recognized from a previous experience with food poisoning! I remember thinking "WT*"!! then "Oh No!" and then "I don't have time for this!" and I was running back out on stage to finish WED! Talk about the power of positive thinking! I think I just sweated it right out of my system during the course of the show!!! Plus the energy of the band and all that Maidenly love really helped carry me through, too. o_O

But since then, I haven't been able to even think of a fish taco without my stomach doing a flip flop on me! :yuk:

And all this time I thought it was because you saw some hairy guy drag your son off stage and thrown him to security. :loco: