Galaxy Show - August 1 - ALL AGES

MiniMurray

Jul 30, 2002
Lost Angeles
We're running a contest for this show - send a pic of yourself singing an Iron Maiden song to heavencanwait@theironmaidens.com and the top 10 will join us onstage for the power chorus. oooooo o - ooooo o o o! Come by the merch table the day of the show to see if you won and pick up your backstage pass!

GALAXY CONCERT THEATRE
3503 S. Harbor Blvd
Santa Ana, California 92704
www.galaxytheatre.com

ALL AGES

13.00 - Advanced Tickets
15.00 - Day Of Show

I have a pic--sadly, its a hard copy--of me doing Run To The Hills on karaoke at a company Christmas Party a few years ago. 3 of my former co-workers, also Maidens fans, did "props" and costumes. LOL!

I'm kinda sad.... I won't be able to make this show after Ihave done ALL that pimpin for you ladies..LOL Washington state here I come :)

Set list:

Aces High
2 Minutes to Midnight
The Trooper
Wasted Years
Revelations
Die With Your Boots On
Powerslave
The Prisoner
Genghis Khan
Rime of the Ancient Mariner
Heaven Can Wait
Number of the Beast
Phantom of the Opera
Iron Maiden
Run to the Hills

Maidens8-1-09_013.jpg

Maidens8-1-09_065.jpg

Maidens8-1-09_102.jpg

Maidens8-1-09_140.jpg

Maidens8-1-09_010.jpg

Maidens8-1-09_082.jpg

Maidens8-1-09_078.jpg

Maidens8-1-09_106.jpg

Maidens8-1-09_154.jpg

More pics: The Iron Maidens @ Galaxy Theater Aug 1, 2009

:headbang:

Excellent photos, as always, Puckfiend! And........an EXCELLENT show as well (as always!).

You guys really had a blast that night. BTW, my friend Jim thanks you all again for a great time, especially for his daughter's 16th birthday. :)

Excellent photos, BTW. Thanks for sharing.

Powerslave?? Wow!!!
Pleaaaase play it at the Paladino's show!!

I couldn't make this show as I had tickets to go see the soccer game at the Rose Bowl. See you girls at the Key Club (may be) and at the Paladinos (definitely!).