TIMS @ The Galaxy Theatre Sat Feb 9th

AWWWW and you got a shout out toooo :)

So I've been told!! :cry::cry: I'll get to see it on the dvd tho. Thanks Aja!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Ahhh Different World! I only got ot hear it once!
I hope it gets played in San Diego again soon and
some other AMOLAD songs too!

Metallicat how did you watch it?

I was rocking out in my jim jams at 8am this morning at my computer for the live webcast!! :kickass: :lol:

It was an amazing show!

I also got to see a secondary show last night. It was the fight between the "Gene Simmons" of Gods of Thunder, and some random guy at the show. "Gene" clearly lost. :lol: The blood coming from his mouth this time was real! :lol:

The funniest part of the fight was when "Gene's" "wife/girlfriend" hit the other guy over the head with an EMPTY plastic water bottle! :loco: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks to the wonderful and amazing Jim aka Spidey I've just heard Aja dedicate Infinite Dreams to me!! :oops: THANK YOU AJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the least we could do for ya, Jenna! We wanted to throw a suprise atcha. :headbang: Glad you were able to catch it through Spidey! Thanks Jim! :)

What a fun show! Thanks to everyone who came to the last show at the Galaxy Theatre and those who helped with the webcast and the shooting of the DVD footage! HUGE thanks to Andrew from PAISTE for bringing me out that new Nicko Powerslave ride!! That thing ROCKS! I LOVE IT!!!!! :kickass:

It's the least we could do for ya, Jenna! We wanted to throw a suprise atcha. :headbang: Glad you were able to catch it through Spidey! Thanks Jim! :)

What a fun show! Thanks to everyone who came to the last show at the Galaxy Theatre and those who helped with the webcast and the shooting of the DVD footage! HUGE thanks to Andrew from PAISTE for bringing me out that new Nicko Powerslave ride!! That thing ROCKS! I LOVE IT!!!!! :kickass:

That was so cool!!! Thank you so much!!! :worship: :kickass:

It was an amazing show!

I also got to see a secondary show last night. It was the fight between the "Gene Simmons" of Gods of Thunder, and some random guy at the show. "Gene" clearly lost. :lol: The blood coming from his mouth this time was real! :lol:

The funniest part of the fight was when "Gene's" "wife/girlfriend" hit the other guy over the head with an EMPTY plastic water bottle! :loco: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that was funny! I thought the second bleeding episode was much more realistic. :kickass:

Thanks to the wonderful and amazing Jim aka Spidey I've just heard Aja dedicate Infinite Dreams to me!! :oops: THANK YOU AJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could we go worldwide and not give a shout to one of our most dedicated supporters?!!

I'm so glad you got to hear it - I was a little sad when I saw your post that you tuned in halfway thru Infinite.
SuperJim saves the day! You rule!

How could we go worldwide and not give a shout to one of our most dedicated supporters?!!

I'm so glad you got to hear it - I was a little sad when I saw your post that you tuned in halfway thru Infinite.
SuperJim saves the day! You rule!

:oops::oops::oops: Thank you - I was so touched!!! :D

I logged on to msn to speak to my friend who was also watching the show and she told me you'd done that about a minute before I'd logged on. I was gutted at that point but I got to hear it thanks to Jim so it's all good!! :worship: :kickass:

That was, indeed, a GREAT show at the Galaxy! All of the tributes were awesome! KISS, Priest, Metallica, Maiden......Excellent! I especially love Aja's "flying" routine during "Icarus". That was really cool! The band is looking and sounding better than ever. Hope the DVD footage turns out ok. I tried to get into some shots, but those knucklehead "moshers" made it kinda tough. Besides feeling like I'd been chewed up by a washing machine, I had a good time. And, I'll say it here (in case no one has ever mentioned this), I definitely appreciate the tremendous effort everyone on the Maidens crew puts into this tribute. Thank you!

That was, indeed, a GREAT show at the Galaxy! All of the tributes were awesome! KISS, Priest, Metallica, Maiden......Excellent! I especially love Aja's "flying" routine during "Icarus". That was really cool! The band is looking and sounding better than ever. Hope the DVD footage turns out ok. I tried to get into some shots, but those knucklehead "moshers" made it kinda tough. Besides feeling like I'd been chewed up by a washing machine, I had a good time. And, I'll say it here (in case no one has ever mentioned this), I definitely appreciate the tremendous effort everyone on the Maidens crew puts into this tribute. Thank you!

i second all that :headbang: mark really went all out for this show, more than usual and that's scary accurate cuz we're always the first band to arrive and the last to leave. it's good to venture out of the comfort shell and try new things - some work and some don't but it's cool to know there's always forward momentum huh. time to revisit the please play this thread :)

Now it's MY turn to post the setlist!!! :kickass:

Different World
Two Minutes To Midnight
The Trooper
Wasted Years
Killers
Infinite Dreams
Caught Somewhere In Time
Losfer Words
Flight Of Icarus
Alexander The Great
Number Of The Beast
Children Of The Damned
The Prisoner
Murders In The Rue Morgue
Phantom Of The Opera
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Run To The Hills

I got up a 6am to watch this to see that it was starting at 11.30pm PST so that's half 7 my time. Great - back to bed for an hour and a half. I change my alarm again which consequently doesn't go off and I wake up about 8am and catch the last half of Infinite Dreams. :( My favourite Maiden song!! I wish I'd just stayed up now!! The stream was kinda stuttery but not totally unwatchable so it was fine. Great setlist tho!!! :headbang: Very awesome show ladies!!! My friend Sara was watching to and was blown away!! :D

Haha! Yup, i was like "where are you??" Then Aja dedicating ID to you, and you were still asleep...Then you sign in almost right after the dedication, unbeliveable! :lol: Awesome you finally got to hear it though :)

The stream was pretty bad, the sound kept cutting out every few seconds. But even so, i was very impressed. Especially by Heather's guitar playing. H would be proud! :kickass:

Haha! Yup, i was like "where are you??" Then Aja dedicating ID to you, and you were still asleep...Then you sign in almost right after the dedication, unbeliveable! :lol: Awesome you finally got to hear it though :)

The stream was pretty bad, the sound kept cutting out every few seconds. But even so, i was very impressed. Especially by Heather's guitar playing. H would be proud! :kickass:

Damn crappy alarm!!! :mad: But Jim saves the day!! :kickass:

I knew you would be - she's a killer player!! :headbang: