theironmaidens.com
It's time for another show at the

Galaxy Theatre3503 S Harbor Blvd.
Santa Ana, CA 92704
714-957-0600

Tickets are $13 - $15 day of show
For ticket information and dinner reservations please contact

the Box Office at 714-957-0600 www.galaxytheatre.com

With our friends Just Like Priest and Damage Inc!
Gods of Thunder and Let's Make Tragedy Happen

It's an ALL AGES SHOW!!!!
We'll be playing about 2 hours so come on down!!!!

Me too. More reason to get to this show. It may be the last one for us there!!! Unless........they are just getting bought out?? I don't really know what's up with this rumor.

Offices maybe? Either way that still sucks majorly!! :mad:

The Galaxy Theatre is a pile of crap imo. It is not a great venue for metal shows. The sound system there is way out dated, I am not sure what they are going to do with that place. Hopefully someone bought it and is going to renovate it a bit. The place has the potential to be very good. I don't know if this means anything but I am supposed to see Testament there in April and it says this:

Santa Ana Ca, The Coach House

I don't know if it is possibly going to turn into the Coach house or if they are going to just re-locate the show to the Coach house in San Juan which sucks even worse than the Galaxy :Smug:

Maidens_tix.jpg

Now it's MY turn to post the setlist!!! :kickass:

Different World
Two Minutes To Midnight
The Trooper
Wasted Years
Killers
Infinite Dreams
Caught Somewhere In Time
Losfer Words
Flight Of Icarus
Alexander The Great
Number Of The Beast
Children Of The Damned
The Prisoner
Murders In The Rue Morgue
Phantom Of The Opera
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Run To The Hills

I got up a 6am to watch this to see that it was starting at 11.30pm PST so that's half 7 my time. Great - back to bed for an hour and a half. I change my alarm again which consequently doesn't go off and I wake up about 8am and catch the last half of Infinite Dreams. :( My favourite Maiden song!! I wish I'd just stayed up now!! The stream was kinda stuttery but not totally unwatchable so it was fine. Great setlist tho!!! :headbang: Very awesome show ladies!!! My friend Sara was watching to and was blown away!! :D