ALL AGES SHOW @ The Galaxy Theatre Sat., March 12th!

What is the expected time you'll go on? I'll have to leave early from the movie I'm doing crew work on [shooting that night in Silverlake] in order to get there, and I'd like to know what time to leave. Since it's starting at 8 and there are 3 bands before you, it seems unlikely you'll make it on before 11.

Jeff Milne said:
What is the expected time you'll go on? I'll have to leave early from the movie I'm doing crew work on [shooting that night in Silverlake] in order to get there, and I'd like to know what time to leave. Since it's starting at 8 and there are 3 bands before you, it seems unlikely you'll make it on before 11.

Hi Jeff :wave: You are truly a Maiden die-hard! :) Best thing to do is to call the Galaxy and see what time they are saying. (I may have to do that myself too!) We usually go on sometime close to 10:30-10:45....but I am not certain of our time. First band is up at 8:00, probably with a 30 inute set...the others may have slightly longer sets than that. See ya then!! :headbang:

Lusitano said:
I Think You should play in Portugal....

Wouldn't that be amazing! :headbang: We get so many requests from fans around the world to come to their country and perform. Even though it hasn't happened (yet!), I visualize all this collective energy being sent out into the universe and into the sleeping mind of some concert promoter who wakes up saying: I must bring the Iron Maidens to Europe and Asia!

As they say in the martial arts :The mind goes first!! o_O :D

Air Raid Siren said:
Wouldn't that be amazing! :headbang: We get so many requests from fans around the world to come to their country and perform. Even though it hasn't happened (yet!), I visualize all this collective energy being sent out into the universe and into the sleeping mind of some concert promoter who wakes up saying: I must bring the Iron Maidens to Europe and Asia!

As they say in the martial arts :The mind goes first!! o_O :D

Have you played in Europe yet? I Think that's a lot of people who would like to see you over here!!

Hello ladies saw the ad for this show and talked to my son about it. My son is 14 and an aspiring bassist and totally into Maiden which is very very cool. Anyways I look forward to seeing you ladies Sat night.

JYMBOW said:
Hello ladies saw the ad for this show and talked to my son about it. My son is 14 and an aspiring bassist and totally into Maiden which is very very cool. Anyways I look forward to seeing you ladies Sat night.
Hey JYMBOW did you make it to the show? I saw a lot of young guys down front and was wondering if your son and you were down there. I was going to bring my son (for me b-day) but he had to be up at around 7am and I wasn't likely to get in until 3-4. Hope to see you at the next one!