New member here

Welcome welcome!

Feels good not to be the "youngest" one around here! :)

Leaving yesterday was one of the first songs that got me hooked as well, actually I think the first song was Bleeding... but from the older material, well, leaving yesterday is superb, very beautiful.

I wonder, do we have to wait very long for new material?? I'd love a small sample or something just to know what direction the band is taking.

Hello and thankyou for the warm welcome.

Stefan, metal in Pakistan has existed for more than a decade but in the form of 'underground bands' and has pursued till date absolutely non commercially. unlike the mainstream, commercial musicians/bands whose motive has been of using music as means to reach indefinite highs of fame and fortune. Metal was of the latter, born and bred completely in the underground. while most of them faded away, a few of these musicians are still pursuing metal and have gradually progressed further...recording/releasing albums internationally, etc. for themselves and those few individuals who sincerely appreciate their work...
But overall...to common man here, metal is still pretty much unknown. its pretty calculated and rare genre of music for a common Pakistani. Mostly people here appreciate pop/soft rock. There is a small fan following of Metal overall.