new member, introducing myself + questions

hey, check out rapture and daylight dies if you havnt already. on daylight dies website you can download lies that blind, great stuff indeed.

chaoswave is on my band's friends list on myspace. your singer posted on return to the pit, the only message board i ever really go to, so that's how i heard about chaoswave. return to the pit is local to my area (new england, usa). i never really post on messageboards other than that one, so i figure i'll introduce myself on here.

my name's ken and i play in a local metal band called dreaded silence. i have made a few posts on this forum and the opeth forum. opeth and katatonia are my two favorite bands and my favorite metal subgenre is the progressive black metal played by bands like arcturus and borknagar. the first katatonia song i ever heard was deadhouse and i've been in love with their music ever since. my favorite katatonia album is tonight's decision, but i like everything they've ever done. i like the newer katatonia stuff, because i think it is more unique sounding than the older stuff, but i love the older stuff as well. i decided to come to this messageboard because it is hard to find people in my area who appreciate great bands like katatonia. i'm looking forward to posting more on this forum. katatonia is the greatest! \m/

Hello guys I checked some of those bands....THANK YOU A LOT!!

Daebreak 80 : Dreaded silence's new scratch track is cool.

The band called Cardamon, is really interesting...thanx a lot for the suggestion!!!

About Blu Infinito: we sell our ep worldwide for a really cheap price.
Of course we sell chaoswave cd too (cheap this one too!).

Do you know a band called:
KLIMT 1918???
I LOVE THIS BAND!!!

ciao e benvenuto!

si li conosco i Klimt 1918, è già uscito il nuovo album?
Speriamo di poterli rivedere live presto, l'ultima volta il loro concerto è stato davvero bello!
In bocca al lupo per la tua band!

welcome.

My name is Jinn, I'm the forum Asshole.

Anything hateful/racist/mean/rude/uncalled for/etc. I say directed to you is not serious and meant for a laugh or two [or three]

So grab a mug, ease back, and happy posting.

you bastard.

Nobody mentioned the finnish masters Rapture? check them out! Agalloch (first album) has a strong katatonia feel and of course October Tide. Daylight Dies is strongly influenced as well as fragile hollow.

insidethefall said:
Nobody mentioned the finnish masters Rapture? check them out! Agalloch (first album) has a strong katatonia feel and of course October Tide. Daylight Dies is strongly influenced as well as fragile hollow.

i mention rapture in my firts post :Smug: :D