Introducing myself/ misc. nonsense

How's it going? I'm new to the board, but have been a Katatonia fan for close to two years. Along with them, my fav. bands are Anathema, Nevermore, and Megadeth. Katatonia is actually one of the biggest influences on my own musical endeavor. If you want to hear it its at http://www.mp3.com/forgotten_legacy
I'd like to know what everyone thinks of it. I live in an area whose only saving grace is decent Death Metal bands, I have a college radio show where I play all forms of metal. That's about all I can think of that's relevant now, it's 1:00 AM here, and I'm about to drop after a long couple of days which've really been a roller coaster. Anyway, just thought I'd drop in and say hi. Later.

PS- I really would appreciate any any input on my music, good or bad, I can only improve if I know what to fix, right?

Welcome :) You were listening to a great album at that moment. One of my favorite bands. Cant wait for Comalies.
Ugh. It's 5am here now. I saved the link to your music. When I wake up later this afternoon I'll check it out. :)
It's great that youre open to critisism as well as praise.

Yea....I'm half asleep....guh....:p

I will check it out now and edit my post :D

I've just listened to a few songs. It's the perfect soundtrack for rainy autumndays and nights, moody ;)
Do you have songs featuring other instruments too??
Oh and welcome onboard ;)

Just got the chance to check everything out. I like it :) Very....dark. You should put up a song for download so it'll be better quality. Hmm, whatelse was it that I wanted to say. Ah yes..."Can't Forgive- Your Nightmare" gave me the heebie jeebies :cry:

Thanks, everybody. For the question about other instruments, I presently only have my keyboard which I recorded what you hear there with, and my budget is virtually non-existant, so hopefully somewhere down the line it'll happen, I do want to, but funds don't allow it now. And to bleedingfilth, the fact that my music was dark enough to ellicit(sp?) that kind of response from a Katatonia fan is a HUGE compliment. Thank you.

Damn! I couldn't listen to any of the songs because its streaming audio and my connection is so fucked, all I would hear is stuttering :\ Definitely put something up for "Download" instead :)