new member lookin for metal mates

gothgirl

metal chick
Nov 25, 2001
scotland
Visit site
:loco: hi, im a 20 yr old goth chick lookin for online buddies! im noyt used to these messages , im normally a CHAT girl.
Anyway, Im a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE anathema fan, have been for years! Fave albumn has to be JUDGEMENT mainly coz it helped me through some stuff. I wanna see them in Glasgow, but Kerrang says one thing and the site says another, so now im confused!!!!!! Help!!!!!! So all you metal maniacs out there, feel free to post so i have someone to chat to ( other than my split personalities!!!! hahaha) luv and hugs, Gothgirl.:loco:

Could you tell more about your split personalities ? Are there any named Fred amongst them ? I'm asking this, because I have, as it were, lost my inner Fred. Just imagine the loneliness of Leo.

Deus Multiplex

Originally posted by D Mullholand
Could you tell more about your split personalities ? Are there any named Fred amongst them ? I'm asking this, because I have, as it were, lost my inner Fred. Just imagine the loneliness of Leo.

Deus Multiplex

Hehehe.... I'll help you find your inner Fred!
I think I saw him around here the other day! >:eek:P

Oh, and welcome gothgirl! :eek:)

Originally posted by gothgirl
I wanna see them in Glasgow, but Kerrang says one thing and the site says another, so now im confused!!!!!! Help!!!!!!

Can't guarantee anything but the dates on the official page have come directly from the band. Of course they are subject to changes and I am not responsible for any errors.

- Mega

[BI wanna see them in Glasgow, but Kerrang says one thing and the site says another, so now im confused!!!!!! Help!!!!!![/B]

Hi there gg:)

The best thing to do would be to check with the venue. This wouldn't be the first time this has happened with Kerrang though - they published the wrong date for the Birmingham show originally:rolleyes:

Seemingly I'm not as much abnormal as you are if you're questioning in such a way :) (but with each new song of Sopor Aeternus I'm coming closer). And I do actually meet really Normal people who do care.

Originally posted by Oxiplegatz
I don't know any chat where there would be normal people.
I'll rephrase, if you don't mind:
I don't know any chat where the communication level has evolved beyond the level of trees or insects.

Hi goth girl - I'm mad girl!!! lol
welcomey!!!

:loco: Fave albumn has to be JUDGEMENT mainly coz it helped me through some stuff. Gothgirl.:loco:

I must agree with u on that one - its an awesome album and although i love alternative 4 , JUDGEMENT WILL ALWAYS BE MY no1!!

whats ur fave track/ tracks?

at the mo - i seem to go for anyone anywhere. and one last goodbye...

CIao for now!!!!!
MG