new member lookin for metal mates

:lol:

You're right about that....

Actually, anyone (be it man or beast) with 'girl' in their name immediately gets my attention!

But seriously, what has been going on since November of last year?

Originally posted by gothgirl
:loco: hi, im a 20 yr old goth chick lookin for online buddies! im noyt used to these messages , im normally a CHAT girl.
Anyway, Im a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE anathema fan, have been for years! Fave albumn has to be JUDGEMENT mainly coz it helped me through some stuff. I wanna see them in Glasgow, but Kerrang says one thing and the site says another, so now im confused!!!!!! Help!!!!!! So all you metal maniacs out there, feel free to post so i have someone to chat to ( other than my split personalities!!!! hahaha) luv and hugs, Gothgirl.:loco:

you call yourself a 'chick'? oh well...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by BillowOfZeal
Welcome to the Forum.....you should stay and check it out...it is just about as cool as chating..The people here are a lot cooler than most chats.
jAY

Yeah we all here are SO cool, you might freeze..:Smug:
Anyway, welcome! ;)

Originally posted by gothgirl
:loco: hi, im a 20 yr old goth chick lookin for online buddies! im noyt used to these messages , im normally a CHAT girl.
Anyway, Im a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE anathema fan, have been for years! Fave albumn has to be JUDGEMENT mainly coz it helped me through some stuff. I wanna see them in Glasgow, but Kerrang says one thing and the site says another, so now im confused!!!!!! Help!!!!!! So all you metal maniacs out there, feel free to post so i have someone to chat to ( other than my split personalities!!!! hahaha) luv and hugs, Gothgirl.:loco:

Which end of Glasgow are you from:confused: and, more importantly, do you own a Celtic shirt?:eek: