New Member :)

MasterPuppets206

New Metal Member
Aug 6, 2008
Hello,
My name is Elias, i've been listening to metal for most of my life, and I've recently discovered evile on the thrashing like a maniac cd. I got to say this is my new favorite thrash metal band after Metallica, and i listen to a lot of thrash :) So yeah, I am the new guy. I recently bought Evile's cd along with Municipal Waste and SSS, three other bands I discovered around the same time the new wave of thrash started to hit. Well I'm excited to be here. I hope you are too :)

A message to Ol, since he seems to be the most from the band that has been online, i gotta give it to you man, i haven't been happier with any other album that was made after 91's black album.

I am also really excited about thrash's rebirth. I know people always say it never died or whatever. What I think, is that it's just reborn, thanks to the new wave. hehe. I've been in my second thrash band, for around 3 months.

Btw, can anybody send me the old Evile EPs? I am not getting anybody a USB turntable so don't ask :lol:

Hey Elias, welcome to the forum!

Glad to hear you like our stuff so much, really means alot to see what we're doing is appealing to you so much as to be your 2nd fave next to Metallica!

Working hard on the second CD so hopefully that'll have a place on your shelf too!

AHE and Hell sometimes hit ebay, keep an eye out on there. I think the last Hell cd went for £50.

all the best and see you at a show! ol

Welcome to the forums Elias, hope your stay is a pleasent one :)

hey, welcome to the forums

i have the ep's on my comp if u wud like a copy of em just send me ur msn addy

I would love to have them too! :) I´ll send you a PM. if you dont mind that is :loco:

Thanks for the nice welcome guys, I just got that earache thrash pack in the mail today. So happy, finally have the Evile cd.

Ol, I would love to see you guys live, when do you guys come to the new york? let alone the states at all. haha I believe a tour in the US will heavily promote the band. I got 5 of my friends into Evile. Also Ol, I play guitar in my band and I gotta complement your crazy guitar solos, especially in thrasher. Can you tell us anything about the new record? A possible release date?

Lordmoron, I will pm you my msn address, thanks btw. :)

Thanks for welcome guys

Ice Cream Beret:lol:,
Elias

Cheers mate, I have Jeff Waters of Annihilator to hugely thank for my style of playing, spent years notating Annihi-songs. (the tabs are at www.annihilatormetal.com)

as for 'info' on the album, i'm not one to talk something up, if it needed talking up it'd mean i'm not confident in it, but that's why we work until we're 100% happy with everything to do with a song. The music on it can speak for itself.

All I'll say is, it'll be Evile. If you liked ETG, you'll like it, whether you'll like it more or not, I don't know (i'm not your ears/taste) but I know I'm enjoying the newer stuff more. If you didn't like ETG you may like this. That's not to imply we're changing direction, because if i were to ever stop playing Thrash/Metal, I would just....stop playing altogether, we're just trying different stuff instead of just constantly driving down the 'Speed Tunnel'. Some works and we keep it, some sucks crap and we laugh at it.

No idea on a release date, or even a studio date. I'd estimate mid 09, but don't quote me on that. Can confirm we're working with Flemming again (mainly cos of the danish Speltvafler- joke), and we're heavilly into writing the new material.

Anyone got any un-serious, humorous album title suggestions?

Ol if you don't rerecord ALl Hallows Eve for the next album I'm going to sacrifice a hamster to the lord satan.

:(

As for album titles, 'We Are Evile, And Us > You' would do nicely

Cool to hear there is going to be a new Evile album, make it powerful, dynamic, and diverse but still EVILE! I hope we can hear a First Blood Part 2, or Batman influenced song something like SpeedJoker.

call it Alive Unmagnetic (metallica joke) lol

BOMM - Ben, Ol, Mike, Matt haha

btw Ol, jeff waters is the man! sucks annihilator's newer singer is under par to the alice in hell album's singer. jeff "waters" guitar playing makes me "drown" in metal! lol

Welcome to Elias! Keep it metal man.
Yes. It's time to make acronyms metal.

Oh yes!

"Every Vomit Is Like Ecstasy"
"Electricity Voltage Is Low Emission"
"Ever Vaulted In Lycra, Eh?"
"Each Variable Imitates Life's Enjoyments"

I was struggling towards the last one.....and at the beginning..and middle too. :D

"Funeral For Your Face"
"Got to Die you in the Gun with a Yeah"
"Die or be Kill Deaded"
"Put the Death in my Pocket"
"Fight the Fighter"
"Coffin Full of Coffins"