Instead of a big 4 tour...

metallicdistort

Shite name.
Sep 10, 2008
Leicester, UK
www.lightwithin.org.uk
As much as everyone wants one, a big 4 of thrash tour is pretty unlikely to happen. So why not instead, a really awesome thrash tour with bands from the new wave of thrash? Earache could put it on, with some of the thrash bands on their label eg, Evile, Municipal Waste, Gama Bomb, Bonded By Blood, SSS etc. It would be totally awesome. Anyone agree?

Here's how it typically goes :

NEW! AWESOME TOUR OF THE YEAR!! CHEAP TICKETS + AWESOME BANDS = DAY OF EPIC WIN!!!

Dates are as follows :
*dates are listed and there are no Florida dates*

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

But yeah, that sounds like a great idea. I can only hope Earache does something like that, I'd go in a heartbeat.

Here's how it typically goes :

NEW! AWESOME TOUR OF THE YEAR!! CHEAP TICKETS + AWESOME BANDS = DAY OF EPIC WIN!!!

Dates are as follows :
*dates are listed and there are no Florida dates*

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

But yeah, that sounds like a great idea. I can only hope Earache does something like that, I'd go in a heartbeat.

I'd expect there to always be Florida dates, it is the birthplace of Death Metal afterall...

Funny thing is, this has pretty much happened. Before the UK Thrash scene shot off this was happening all the time.

Most notable one was in Liverpool. Municipal Waste, Evile, Gama Bomb, SSS. Good line-up eh?