new members

Jim took like two years of vacation days ahead from his job to go on the Gigantour and it was always mentioned he wouldn't be able to stay for touring at least. I only thought that maybe he'd stay in the band for writing and studio stuff and Steve would be the touring drummer, but I don't know. I'll be looking forward to seeing the new guy live! And one thing I do know for a fact is that Justin is one cool dude so I'm very happy for him!

Anyhoo.... welcome guys!!! Go kick ass and make us all proud!! :headbang:

I've met steve, he's friends with my guitarist. and he is an amazing fucking drummer. can't wait to see them live with the new guys

justin the new guitarist is awesome live , you'll see a big difference in showman wise compared to the other past members and i know because i've seen most of the line up changes , we used to play in a band together and i know he will deliver the goods and be prepared to get your gooch kicked in :puke:

keep it greasy

anyone wanna put some money down ? on how long they stay? im saying a full year and then something will happen and the next album will have jim austin again and no other guitarist... : )but i hope you guys stay in the band i want a full into eternity lineup, For good

I'm new to the Forum, so first and foremost, Hello to all.

Second, I know that some of you may be scratching your heads and wondering, "Who the heck is Steve Bolognese anyway?"

In fact, I was wondering the same thing when I first met him 8 1/2 years ago, when he was just a 16 year-old lad who was aspiring to be a drummer in the Boston music scene. Since then, we've become good friends and I've co-produced some demo tracks for two of Steve's previous bands, before he ended up behind the kit for Beyond The Embrace. And if you're familiar with BTE's recordings, please don't judge Steve's credibility based on what you've heard, because he was not their studio drummer. Instead, just stay tuned... Wait and see, and hear, what sort of justice Steve will bring to the legacy that Into Eternity have already begun to build for themselves. I'm sure that none of you will be disappointed.

Even those who are diehard fans of Jim Austin's drumming, please keep in mind that Steve himself is a huge fan of Jim's work; and he learned all of Jim's drum parts by ear, through many exhaustive hours of daily practice.

Anyway, take care...

Paul From Boston

Is justin going to be filling in some of the lower vocal parts? (mainly from BIO)
is he going to be doing back up vocals at all?

and through what period of time did steve play with BTE? cause i might've seen him live

Is justin going to be filling in some of the lower vocal parts? (mainly from BIO)
is he going to be doing back up vocals at all?

and through what period of time did steve play with BTE? cause i might've seen him live

Ya know... the vocal parts have never even come up. LOL Through the bit of jamming and hanging out we've been doing, I hadn't even given it much thought.

I never did much backups in my old band, I never considered myself much of a vocalist. Though, I figure I can do a good Chuck scream... but... there's already 3 guys doing that. I am always kinda working on my lower inner growl, the way Rob did it. That seems to work best for me.

We'll just have to see how things go, like I said, it's never been even mentioned once. lol

Justin

Steve played with BTE from the end of 2005 until (Officially) about 1 or 2 months ago. If you caught them on tour with Green Carnation earlier this year, then Steve was drumming for them.

By the way, his audition with Into Eternity took place during the summer, so it's not like the band made any decisions in haste. I'm sure that Tim just wanted to wait until the appropriate time before he made an announcement to the public.