New Merch!

Love the new merch girls!!! :headbang: Great new shirt there and new picks too!! I wish I'd known about them before I ordered or I would have got myself a pair! I was just wondering if you keeping changing your merch or if you bring back older shirt from time to time. The long sleeved Live After Death shirt that I have isn't in there anymore and I've seen pics of plain black and red shirts with your logo on it, but I've never seen them in the store. Do you plan on bringing them back anytime?

Metallicat180 said:
Love the new merch girls!!! :headbang: Great new shirt there and new picks too!! I wish I'd known about them before I ordered or I would have got myself a pair!

thanks metallicat! went online with it just hours before leaving for the northwest. ah yes, the new picks - somehow we knew this ;) look for extra love in your cd package thrown in from spokane :) it's tough to find an open post office on tour - but then our schedule wasn't exactly 9-5.

Metallicat180 said:
I was just wondering if you keeping changing your merch or if you bring back older shirt from time to time. The long sleeved Live After Death shirt that I have isn't in there anymore and I've seen pics of plain black and red shirts with your logo on it, but I've never seen them in the store. Do you plan on bringing them back anytime?

the black/red shirts w/just the logo were in the store a couple years ago, but yeah, they're old old school now - and the LAD has been discontinued for awhile too. however, the new long sleeve design is in the works as we speak and should be ready this week. we'll keep you posted :)

MiniMurray said:
thanks metallicat! went online with it just hours before leaving for the northwest. ah yes, the new picks - somehow we knew this ;) look for extra love in your cd package thrown in from spokane :) it's tough to find an open post office on tour - but then our schedule wasn't exactly 9-5.

the black/red shirts w/just the logo were in the store a couple years ago, but yeah, they're old old school now - and the LAD has been discontinued for awhile too. however, the new long sleeve design is in the works as we speak and should be ready this week. we'll keep you posted :)

I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I opened my package after I got home tonight I was like :OMG: :headbang:

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!! The cd rocks big time and haven't stopped listening to it!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: