Merch.

Metal0wnzYou

An American Psycho
May 15, 2006
Hastings, Nebraska
www.myspace.com
I'm sure you guys have seen this a thousand times, but hey, I'm new here. I've seen pics of the merch on this tour and of course no show is coming within 5 hours of me, and I'd like to find a way to get some of this stuff, specifically the wrist bands and the shirt with "Godless" on the back. Any help?

oh. I knew there was something blue there. I didn't like it because of that color (which I normally love).
I don't care if it's metal looking, I'm not a metalhead. LOL

Wonder if they'd sell thongs with band's logo, like opeth did. Or socks. White and long ones. Like Pearl jam did. ;)

Sorry to drag this up...

But does anyone know if Nevermore have any woven patches available? I have a denim jacket that's crying out for at least one :p

Also... Death patches? (Nuclear Blast didn't do any in their recent merch reissue, so I guess I'm probably out of luck unless something appears on Ebay).

I live in the UK so the more european the webstore the better (no customs charges), but beggars can't be choosers!

now I thought that I'd actually want those wristbands, would really use at least a pair, for when I go to play tennis.