New Merch

Andy Sneap

Metal Guru
Apr 17, 2002
at home
andysneap.com
New merch available through http://www.sabbat-uk.com after 18th Aug and at Bloodstock.

sabbat-front-back.jpg
[/IMG]

We will have a very limited run of dreamweaver shirts that we have unearthed from the 89 uk tour , literally, these shirts have been sat in our old rehearsal space until yesterday!! also the celtic design from same tour. Quite alot of extra large and medium, very few large.

They really are the last ones left so get in early to avoid disappointment.

old-shirts.jpg
[/IMG]

The old shirts have been in such demand, even caught a pilot trying to steal one the otherday

shirtbruce.jpg

ok heres the deal.

If you want to reserve the 89 shirts PM me with sizes and name.
They will be more expensive than the 2 newer shirts.
I will have them held for you til 6pm Friday then they go back on sale.
If you decide you don't want them when you see them for any reason its not a problem, you aren't commiting by doing this. Just will hopefully stop die hard fans being disappointed.

ok heres the deal.

If you want to reserve the 89 shirts PM me with sizes and name.
They will be more expensive than the 2 newer shirts.
I will have them held for you til 6pm Friday then they go back on sale.
If you decide you don't want them when you see them for any reason its not a problem, you aren't commiting by doing this. Just will hopefully stop die hard fans being disappointed.

Reserve 2 now please. XL

what happens friday after 6pm?

If you could do one on the next run that would be great.

I'd like one in 3XL and one in 4XL. Tell me how much and I'll Pay by PayPal if that's ok.

I thought I'd also let you know my Fernandes Steeler is sounding great now, just sanded down the neck Foooking champion.