New merchandise?

Social Distortion

The Voice of Reason
Sep 10, 2004
Lahti Rock City, Finland
Have any of you been to an Anthrax show lately? Are they selling those Dickies shirts they wear on stage? How about those new black stage shirts they were wearing at Yankee stadium? I really want those shirts!

Shut_up_and_take_my_money_RE_Gues_what_this_is-s500x313-149402.jpg

At Toronto in July they had:
Among The Living t-shirt w/ all dates through July on back
Fight 'Em 'Til You Can't t-shirt w/ all dates through July, Yankee, and Japan on back
One more t-shirt without dates on the back (Not Man on the front maybe? I don't remember)

I think I read that they were selling the Dickies style shirt at the Best Buy show. I hope they sell the Yankees jerseys, those are killer.

Have any of you been to an Anthrax show lately? Are they selling those Dickies shirts they wear on stage? How about those new black stage shirts they were wearing at Yankee stadium? I really want those shirts!

Shut_up_and_take_my_money_RE_Gues_what_this_is-s500x313-149402.jpg

At the Best Buy show they had the Dickies shirt and they also had the blue polo with "Anthrax" written across in the Yankees style font with "30" on the back. I really wanted the "Fight 'Em" shirt which they weren't selling there but others (possibly you) said they've had at other shows.

I got the hoodie in the mail today. Figured I'd snatch one right away I always seem to wait and then sizes end up running out.

It's a nice hoodie and the WM artwork isn't as bright as how it shows in the webstore, which I like.

If any other fatty fans like myself who wear 2XL shirts get these, I recommend getting the 3XL hoodie. It fits comfortable.

Ya, I had to get the bundle. I already had the cd but figured I'd just give this one to my brother as a gift.

Hoodies are usually between 50 and 60 bucks anyways so I said what the hell. Paying shipping on top of it sucked though.