New Anthrax Tour Tshirts

aliasp

Old School since '86
Oct 26, 2003
For all those going to the Detroit show tonight... let me know what (if any) new Thrax shirts are on sale. A man can never have enough Anthrax tops!

Yer the artwork looks dodgy! Dredds badge doesn't even line up properly ... :|

ThraxSA said:
I would be pretty confident that they will have a tour shirt available....

You're over confidence in your friends is your weakness.... (ok enuff Star Wars quotes).

ThraxSA - I am going to the Tigers v Port game tomoz at Telstra Dome. Going with some of my former bosses and workmates who are all Richmond fans. I reckon we'll thump em!

aliasp said:
You're over confidence in your friends is your weakness.... (ok enuff Star Wars quotes).

ThraxSA - I am going to the Tigers v Port game tomoz at Telstra Dome. Going with some of my former bosses and workmates who are all Richmond fans. I reckon we'll thump em!

I hope Port give them a hiding as well !!!!! We just need to get a win and then I reckon we can go on from their..........

The #$!!%!! Crows are winnning, damn it !!!!!!!!!!!

I have 0/3 tips right this weekend already - I was sure Hawthorn would beat fucking Carlton last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lions doing a number on the bombers... only a matter of time before Brisbane were back to 'normal' winning ways.

Praying the Power will get back to Premiership form tomorrow.

The new logo on the homepage is the main course ranging from hoodies and girlie shirts to hats, patches and pins. One shirt has a sun blistered (I guess) picture of the band on the front (pix from opening Anthrax.com) with phase 1 of the tour dates spiraling around "The idiot convention" on the back. There's an ATL front with "Follow me or die" on the back again w. "The idiot convention". STD posters and literature for Slave to the Metal.

The most popular shirt seemed to be the orange tinted picture from the anthrax.com site. There was one with the star on the front & ANTHRAX 20 (sports jersey style) on the back. The hats had the star on the front and ANTHRAX on the back. The classic Among The Living shirts were pretty nice too (with tour dates & "Follow Me Or Die" on the back). Lots of good merchandise. Shirts were $25, hats 20, hoodie 45.

aliasp said:
For all those going to the Detroit show tonight... let me know what (if any) new Thrax shirts are on sale. A man can never have enough Anthrax tops!