new message from james, dated 6/21/02

ms. anthrope

back off, mofo...
Feb 12, 2002
s.f. bay area
www.msanthrope.com
hi everyone, sorry too have been so out of touch... it's been hectic for me, and not enough computer access, too much email, etc.

I just want to touch base with all of you and let you know how things have been going for me and what i have been doing now that my doctor appointments are much less frequent and i have been able to get around and do a bit more.

i am doing pretty good and getting better but i am still not recovered fully. still taking my medication everyday, hoping that the remains of the tumor will continue to shrink. so far so good! i am in good spirits though, and i have hopes for the future.

in the meantime, i just finished producing and engineering a band from michigan named Summon, with my friend jason from audiohammer helping with the engineering. i also played a bit on the album and everything went great... we will mix it starting july 2nd and it will be released later this year on the washington based label, Moribund. this was my first work since well before my surgery, and it felt great to finally do something to help myself and be involved with music again!

also, i am currently trying to write a new disincartnate CD and i have some cool stuff together for it right now... but i still need to write a lot more.

thanks for all of your letters, i will try to stay more on top of my email... sometimes it just builds up to where i am a bit overwhelmed though, so advance apologies if i take a while in responding to you.

that's it for now, but if you like star wars, click on the link below and then hit the "watch film" button. this thing is hilarious! it may take 5-10 minutes or so to load with a dial-up connection (like i have), and you need a flash-capable browser, but it is worth it for a good laugh.

http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/atom_1403

oh yeah, there have been quite a few updates to my site in the last couple weeks.... solos added to the 'sounds' page, additions and updates to the discography, stuff on the graphics page, and there should be many new photos in the gallery very soon.

take care,

~James Murphy

Official Site: http://www.msanthrope.com/jamesmurphy/
Official UM Forum: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/f145/s

well right on! :}

Don't worry about not coming on the board as much. I don't think anyone just sits here waiting for things to be written. plus you have to get better and being behind the box-o-positive-ions sure can't help. I'm real happy about the less frequent doc appointments and I'm even more thrilled that youre actually finished with the work on the new Summon album. Thats a pretty awesome come back move! and whats so fuckingg great, is you end your message with something towards the topic of the greatest saga in film history! star wars! bahahaha! I fricken love the new E2 movie but the acting is getting pretty bad.. its not up to speed with that of Harrison and what came out of empire strikes back. Hrm. I can't seem to view the film, it gets to 94 percent then dies and I can't download it for some reason.. have to scan disk for errors probably. I'll get it working though.

thanks for the link and thanks for the update!

good gravy for all!

JAH

monkeyface.jpg

monkeyface!