New Metal Clip (Arch Enemy - Nemesis) Mesa Boogie Mark IV

gibson5413

May 25, 2005
I decided to record a clip of this Arch Enemy tune. My tastes are beginning to shift again and thought I would post this. I actually like this song from them. I purposely dialed in a lower gain setting for the rhythm but I think the mids help out in that department. I left all of the mistakes in it since my hands aren't used to playing this fast all the way through. I recorded it in standard D instead of C like the original. D standard tuning makes it sound a bit too happy. I even gave the leads a crack at it. I didn't spend any time on the mixing levels so sorry if the volume of the tracks aren't perfect. I thought the very end of the clip turned out pretty good!

http://www.netmusicians.org/files/42-Nemesis (Mark IV Final 2).mp3

I LOVE your lead tone, you're quite a decent guitarist too mate. It does sound happy in this tuning, but, the chorus sounds awesome like that.

"One for all, alll for one!" :headbang:

Loved the lead tone. Always liked your SE clips from Rig Talk and HC when that used to be ok.

The backing track is quite possible the worst I've heard though hahahaha.

Loved the lead tone. Always liked your SE clips from Rig Talk and HC when that used to be ok.

The backing track is quite possible the worst I've heard though hahahaha.

Thanks man! I haven't seen or heard from you in a while. You should spend more time at Rig-Talk.

The drums could definitely sound better but at least it's better than midi drums.:puke: