New Metalcore Song (Toneport TripleRec, Reason DRK, AmpegSVX)

one thing:
i have a "problem" when i record guitars with my pod...in my records i like guitars tone that i get with pod x3 but my sound is tightened and compressed...
when i play with my podx3 i like tone, it´s open and hard but when i record sound transforms in tightened and compressed. why¿?¿¿¿

i connect pod with only USB. it can be for that reason??
i need to fix this "problem" to record more hard.:erk:

(sorry for my bad english)

example test of a bit tightened sound...-> http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nnjmymfm2wh

Pretty nice sound TC. Only complaints are that the kick could do with more body as stated earlier, and I think the guitars are just a tad too scooped.
Dial in some more on the mids knob, then maybe multiband compress around the low mids to get the percussive thump scooping provides while maintaing clarity.
Best of both worlds.

UPDATED the mix with bass and subdrops!:D

hey, did you record it with gearbox and the same preset?
it sounds brutal...:headbang:
i have lost preset...could you share new preset?

hey dude, yeah it's still the recto patch but dualtoned now with the class a30 (quadtracked, 2 tracks only with the triple tone => 100L 100R, the triple+a30 tracks centered...make sure you switch the amps to have both amps on both sides, hope you know what i mean:))

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/204653/Triple+ClassA30.l6t

man that tone is amazing. do you have any presets simliar for other plugins? that would me awesome.

men let me know when you release your album... this sound really pro! can you share a picture of the guitar eq?

thanks man, i really appreciate it! we have about 10 songs done right now BUT still in search for a singer which sucks! we all hope to release the album in spring but it all depends on the right man behind the mic...i'm sure bulb knows what i'm talking about! i wish we'll be lucky as him and periphery...

well, there's no eq'ing except the gearbox/podfarm eq:)

man that tone is amazing. do you have any presets simliar for other plugins? that would me awesome.

thanks, i'm sorry but i only use podfarm right now, so check out my presets and try to create a similar tone. which plugins do you talking about? revalver or the amplitube ones?

thanks, i'm sorry but i only use podfarm right now, so check out my presets and try to create a similar tone. which plugins do you talking about? revalver or the amplitube ones?

i have amplitube 2 and metal, and also waves gtr3, and guitar rig 3