New Metallica Song haha

Metallica bashing is gay. Sure, us real metalheads know that they aren't making any good music these days, but that's been going on since '91. It's been 17 years since they made any music that matters. Get over it. They ain't coming back.

Total weak sauce. I was ready for some fast riffing after the intro break, then it just goes into another slow, vaguely bluesy riff. The vocals sound more like recent Megadeth than Metallica. In a bad way, even though I massively prefer Megadeth in general. Weird...

Overall reminds me of Load.

its james.....his singing is just fucking awful...im not sure what goes on in his head.....Take james off the vocals keep him on guitar and get a vocalist....with a good vocalist they could be at the top again

Horrible....... just horrible... and how unprofessional is that fucking around after the faulty bass mistake, change the damn thing during the song like there is nothing and do like nothing happened! thats what i would expect from a band like metallica! hooooorrribbbllee

Kazrog said:
Total weak sauce. I was ready for some fast riffing after the intro break, then it just goes into another slow, vaguely bluesy riff. The vocals sound more like recent Megadeth than Metallica. In a bad way, even though I massively prefer Megadeth in general. Weird...

Overall reminds me of Load.

I kinda see what you mean about the Deth reference...

But... man, still sucks... just... wow... fucking forget it.. ugh. Even Rick Rubin cant do shit for these guys.

J

Fuck, those vocals are terrible.

Music was okay. They should call up John Bush.