NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

Been thinking and there's actually someone I'd really like to do it other than Peter and Mike if it is neither of them. Christian Älvestam, I know he'd do a damn good job.

Isnt Opeth doing something simular releasing their live dvd with their old shit and releasing it themselves?

Lets hope Mike makes a return ....if not someone whos in it for the long haul.

:zombie:

:guh:

:yow:

:hotjump:

This is bloody wonderful news!
I wonder what corpse they dug up to do the growling, and i hope i like it.
Man... this is fucking great news!!!
Il drink an extra beer to this tomorrow. SKÅL!

:kickass:

Yeah Christian Älvestam would be really good, although I'm not too much of a scar symmetry fan, but he's a good vocalist. And yeah, if it's a limited edition release, I don't too many stores in my area will hold it.

ya hed be good as long as he didnt do his clean vocals ( dont get me wrong, there good but they wouldnt suit bloodbath )

Holy shit :OMG:

After everything that's happened Bloodbath is back! I feel like slaughtering a newborn out of joy :heh: Whoever the singer is I know what kind of standards these guys uphold so I'm not worried. Shit I can't get any sleep tonight that's for sure.

Been thinking and there's actually someone I'd really like to do it other than Peter and Mike if it is neither of them. Christian Älvestam, I know he'd do a damn good job.

yeah I said this a while ago and got shat on for even suggesting him. He has some damn good growls.

Clean vocals in most metal bands don't suit the music. Like, they're amazing vocalists and all, but it just doesn't work for me. But yeah, that's beyond the point. I'm sure Blakkheim and co. found a great vocalist. But is Axe still in the lineup? Or is he 100% Opeth?

Clean vocals in most metal bands don't suit the music. Like, they're amazing vocalists and all, but it just doesn't work for me. But yeah, that's beyond the point. I'm sure Blakkheim and co. found a great vocalist. But is Axe still in the lineup? Or is he 100% Opeth?

guess it depends if Roadrunner wants to mess Bloodbath up some more.